Booking TG Domestic online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Booking TG Domestic online

I'm booking a few domestic air tickets on Thai's website. In the passenger's details form, it seems that only first and last names are required. If I have a middle name (indicated as part of Given Names in my passport), do I need to add that in under the 'first name' field? Thanks

From memory, I've just used my first and last names in the past under similar circumstances. Come to think of it, on some bookings, even if there's a seperate section for first and middle names, they get lumped into one long name (e.g. John Simon Smith = "Smith, JohnSimon").

Iwould probably not worry about it, but have to confess it's around 18months since I've booked TG domestic tickets online, so there will no doubt be a more experienced SQTalker along shortly who can give a definitive answer on this

Comment

I can not answer specifically for TG website bookings as it is a looongtime ago that I used it. But generally speaking I never put my middle names into airline bookings (the rest of my name is long enough without including middle names) and it has never been a problem.

Comment

Thanks for your prompt replies. I think I will just add in the middle name since no one has any objections. I don't see the harm in putting that in.

However, I do have another question on flying on multiple tickets. I am actually flying into BKK prior to this domestic flight to CNX, on an SQ intl flight. Intending to make that connection at suvarnabhumi, what should I know regarding clearing customs and immigration and collecting my bags? I have about 2 hrs.

To complicate matters, prior to that SQ SIN-BKK flight, I am actually on another SQ flight from Frankfurt to SIN - all on separate tickets. So it's FRA-SIN (one ticket/SQ), SIN-BKK (one ticket/SQ), and BKK-CNX (another ticket/TG). What would the check in, luggage collection, transfer situation be like?
        Last edited by EWR; 18 January 2008, 08:35 PM. Reason: to provide more details

Comment

Working...
        X