Pan Pacific Orchard opens next month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pan Pacific Orchard opens next month

It's the current Negara, which I was less than impressed with when I last stayed there a few years ago:

Pan Pacific Hotels and Resorts is to open its second hotel in Singapore. The Pan Pacific Orchard, Singapore will open 1 February 2008, when the Negara on Claymore will be rebranded as the Pan Pacific Orchard. The 20-storey hotel is in an ideal location for business and leisure travellers with its close proximity to nearby shopping malls and the MRT.

Owned by UOL Group since January 2007, the soon-to-be Pan Pacific Orchard has undergone an extensive refurbishment programme and will continue to enhance its guest rooms as well as its host of amenities to align with the signature style and brand offerings of the Pan Pacific group. Of its 200 guest rooms, 48 are Pacific Club luxury executive suites and rooms. These premium Club rooms will be newly styled in a contemporary décor, with improved furnishings and fittings and enhanced amenities by January 2008.

Guests staying on these four levels of luxurious Pacific Club rooms can enjoy special club privileges such as priority check-in and check-out, dedicated butler service, complimentary internet access and exclusive access to the unique open-living concept Pacific Club lounge for complimentary breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktails.

Additional hotel facilities include a well-equipped business centre, six meeting rooms with a total space of 462.2 square metres, a boardroom, a lobby lounge, the popular Vibe restaurant featuring a signature modern churrasco, a Straits-Chinese restaurant specializing in authentic Peranakan cuisine, a spa, a fitness centre as well as a mineral water swimming pool which uses NASA-patented ionisation technology to destroy bacteria 1,000 times more effectively than chlorine

Hmmm...I remember that House of Perankan Cuisine restaurant.

Comment

I guess this has to do with last night's announcement from URA / STPB that UOL cannot convert this hotel to a residential property.

Comment

Anyone stayed here yet? If so, how much more are the club rooms and is it worth it for the lounge access and free internet? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X