Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SIN T3] Krisflyer Gold Lounge

Comment

What's the requirement of entering this lounge??

Comment

Thanks for sharing simong!

Comment

Originally posted by ny911 View Post
          What's the requirement of entering this lounge??
          This is the designated *G lounge.

You can definitely tell that SQ did not put much effort into this lounge. I think the design can be better. Thanks for the pics, Simong.
          Last edited by Bon; 18 January 2008, 05:22 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

So is the same thing applying on T3:

SKL F lounge for SQ F BP holders / LPPs and TPPs?
            SKL J lounge for SQ J BP holders / QPPs?
            EG lounge for *G?

Comment

I think this looks better than the SATS PL in T2.

and thanks for sharing, simong.

ny911, there's one more lounge (not open yet, I think) for fare-paying SQ F (not the SIN-KUL, though) and R passengers.
              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Hmm, decor doesn't look too outstanding, like it's not going to age well In fact it looks kinda 90s to me.

Comment

Looks quite cheap and uninspired.... everything shouts "cost cutting" in big letters....

Comment

Originally posted by bloob View Post
                    Looks quite cheap and uninspired.... everything shouts "cost cutting" in big letters....
                    I guess SQ is making the difference between F/J/Y more obvious.

Comment

I think perhaps you should view for yourself before judging so harshly, perhaps my pictures are poor.

It is better than SATS T2 lounge, it does feel fresh, the half inside/outside feel is nice..

Its certainly not the worst lounge in the *A system not by a longshot.

Comment

I think SQ has done a great job with the lounges in all classes (though that can be subjective)

Why there's still so much whining and comparing it to some other airline lounges (which frankly, does not even come close to the new SKL in terms of decor) is something I don't quite understand.

Perhaps SQ's PPS members have come to expect to be treated like GODs... and nothing that SQ provides will satisfy their exquisite tastes anymore...

Comment

any lounge for elite silver? haha

Comment

Changi is such a nice airport anyway, one can easily find a nice quiet spot to rest or do some shopping or try out the food outlets etc. Most times I don't even have the time to step into the lounge. It is when I am at other airports like Heathrow that lounge access becomes essential.

Comment

Well, I might have sounded a bit harsh, but I do expect more from a top ranking airport like Changi and a top ranking airline like SQ.

Comment

Working...
                              X