Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Office in Changi - HELP!

Hi,

I know that there is a post office somewhere in the transit area - but i really need to know if they accept EMS or at least Registered item post?

Will be arriving into SIN from Yangon on Monday and will need to urgently send some documents by EMS to the UK. I have only a 2 hour connection so going landside will not be too feasible.

Does anybody know if they accept EMS or Registered items at the airport?

Thanks!

I have used the postal service in the Singapore Post counter near Refund Tax counters, near the chocolates heavens. In 2007, I have used many different kind of services in mailing from urgent letter to amenity kits... Unless they have changed the policy, you should not have any problem sending EMS nor registered mail from there.

With 2 hours connecting time, it's a sufficient time to go out through immigration then go up to departure hall to far right hand side where the bigger post office is. But it only opens between 8 am to 8pm I think.
    Good luck!

Comment

Situated in T2. Can't see any in or T1 or T3 in the airports interactive map if you happen to arrive in those terminals

Comment

There are two post offices in Changi, which are located in T2 Transit (Next to Levis) and T2 Public (Behind Check-in Row 12). As for T1 and T3, there are only post boxes in T1 Transit (Near Central), T3 Transit (Opposite Luxury Ventures) and T3 Public (Next to Departure's Money Changer).
        We put labels on people and fight wars over them. If we truly want harmony, we have to get past the labels.

Comment

thanks

Originally posted by nykelaz View Post
          There are two post offices in Changi, which are located in T2 Transit (Next to Levis) and T2 Public (Behind Check-in Row 12). As for T1 and T3, there are only post boxes in T1 Transit (Near Central), T3 Transit (Opposite Luxury Ventures) and T3 Public (Next to Departure's Money Changer).
          ahaa... someone did her home work.
          CAAS will be proud of you

thanks, I also did not know that and may need the post office one day.
          Life is like a box of chocolates.

Comment

Also, you can buy stamps from 7-11 Stores in T1 Transit, opposite the Money Changer in Dept East Area...

As for the public area, there is SAM machine opposite CIR9-10... and a post box is next to it..
            A380 - European Pride!

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-SKD View Post
              Also, you can buy stamps from 7-11 Stores in T1 Transit, opposite the Money Changer in Dept East Area...
              Yeah, behind Timberland boutique.
              We put labels on people and fight wars over them. If we truly want harmony, we have to get past the labels.

Comment

I learned hard way

I needed to mail something to someone from Changi couple days ago after arriving from CDG. I do remember in one post, someone in particular says that if need helps in new T3, we should ask orange uniform guys/gals.
                After taking care of my lost luggage, I left the customs hall. I must look like a lost person, since one of the orange shirt lady approached me. I asked her about the post office in T3. And where did she ask me to go? B2! Yeah I have the tour of the mall... low ceiling... could not find any post office, and I went back to the departure hall.
                Asking one of the orange gals, and she said I should ask another girl there, because she just started to work today... he he he... But I decided to go to the INFORMATION desk at the departure hall. Got the answer. The only post office would be in Terminal 2. Only post box in T3.
                Well, at least I have another tour of the airport by taking Skytrain to T2.
                Now, I wonder why Changi doesn't plan to have any post office in T3. An overlook?

Comment

Working...
                X