[ICN] Asiana Lounge in Incheon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ICN] Asiana Lounge in Incheon

Do any one know if they have shower facility?? and if have, comparing with SQ lounge, which is better.

Thanks
    This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

I don't know the answer but checking the Asian site http://us.flyasiana.com/Global/US/en...?fid=INFO12110 .... if you look at the facilities section, there is no mention of it.

The SKL ICN shower is great. I've used the F section one in the past and it has fuull toilet and shower combo.

Comment

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
      Do any one know if they have shower facility?? and if have, comparing with SQ lounge, which is better.

Thanks
      Asiana lounge has wonderful showers, and very interesting amenities....Ask the staff for a key to one of the shower rooms.....It really depends on what lounge is convenient to where you are in the terminal.

Comment

Well, thanks for the replies. I will arrive at Inchon for a 3 hours layover to connect to another international flight. Will look out for the interesting amenities that was mentioned....
        This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Okay I have pictures of the amenities given in the OZ F showers. I need to dig them out.

As to which shower is better? OZ F by far. SQ lounge shower only has basic amenities. The OZ lounge has it all. Shaving cream etc....which are actually in REAL bottles.

Comment

Originally posted by fumitani View Post
            Okay I have pictures of the amenities given in the OZ F showers. I need to dig them out.

As to which shower is better? OZ F by far. SQ lounge shower only has basic amenities. The OZ lounge has it all. Shaving cream etc....which are actually in REAL bottles.
            Most of the bottles were in Hangul so I had no idea what they were.....I am sure I used hair spray on my arm-pits !

Comment

The Asiana lounge can get very crowded. That's why I like the SQ lounge better. The SQ lounge has slumberette rooms.

Comment

Working...
              X