New York DO - Easter weekend 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New York DO - Easter weekend 2008

Anyone interested in a NY DO during the easter weekend?

jhm and I are currently trying to get our flights sorted. Hopefully there'd be availability.

When does exactly the time frame?

Comment

I miss you by a whole month. Have some lychee martinis for me at the W Union Square Living Room though. I'd do the same..
      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
        When does exactly the time frame?
        We're trying to get there on 21 March and leaving 24 March. Would have our meets etc depending on who is around during that period.

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
        I miss you by a whole month. Have some lychee martinis for me at the W Union Square Living Room though. I'd do the same..
        I'd have the lychee without the martini.

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
          We're trying to get there on 21 March and leaving 24 March. Would have our meets etc depending on who is around during that period.
          Oops... I thought Easter is in early April.

Comment

Sounds like fun, but I'll be at the other end of the world then, with the Southern hemisphere Kelab BK members i think

Comment

I got to work the Easter weekend so can't make it.

Comment

if phaleesy and jhm can make it, i would be happy to join. i like spring in NYC.

Comment

Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
                  if phaleesy and jhm can make it, i would be happy to join. i like spring in NYC.
                  Great! I'll let you know once phaleesy and I have our flights confirmed.

Comment

I'm out for this one, sorry.

Have a good weekend in NYC.
                    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Count me in as tentative...I might be visiting a cousin in NYC that weekend.

Comment

Add me to the list as a tentative!

Comment

hey guys, i made a booking to arrive on 3/21 and depart on 3/25. i will be at the W- The court. If your dates should change at any time, just let me know and i will change my reservation accordingly. my schedule is pretty free.

Comment

Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
                            hey guys, i made a booking to arrive on 3/21 and depart on 3/25. i will be at the W- The court. If your dates should change at any time, just let me know and i will change my reservation accordingly. my schedule is pretty free.
                            Thanks, taipeiflyer. phaleesy and I currently have the 1st (21/3) and 3rd (23/3) nights booked at W - Union Square and the night in between at W - The Court.

However, KeithMEL kindly pointed out the various SPG promotions (e.g. stay 2 nights and get the 3rd free):

http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3263

so I may change our reservation to that offer if I can get comfortable with no changes/cancellations allowed (particularly as we're both travelling on AZ ex-CMB tix) and only 1 stay credit.

Savage25 and MovieMan - I hope you can both make it!

Comment

that sounds great jhm. i really look forward to the opportunity to meet both you and phaleesy.

Comment

Working...
                              X