Tissot T-Touch Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tissot T-Touch Watch

Just wondering the price for Tissot T-Touch watches in Singapore or at the airport, I am looking to buy the watch when I visit Singapore next month on transit. It would be greatly appreciated if I could get an idea about the price in Singapore

Regards,

Jimmy
    The Romance of Travel... Singapore Airlines

Originally posted by bubblerevolution View Post
    Just wondering the price for Tissot T-Touch watches in Singapore or at the airport, I am looking to buy the watch when I visit Singapore next month on transit. It would be greatly appreciated if I could get an idea about the price in Singapore

Regards,

Jimmy
    I'm planning to be there in March...could you post how much Changi DFS is selling this watch for and which one you finally purchased?

I'd like to know if there's a serious price difference between Changi DFS and purchasing it back home...thanks!

Comment

I got the titanium one for about $800, the ones with steel and leather bands are about $700 I think.
      ________
      XJ900
      Last edited by oblivious; 10 March 2011, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Was at Changi on Saturday and the price for the Titanium T-Touch is $1046SGD
        The Romance of Travel... Singapore Airlines

Comment

Originally posted by bubblerevolution View Post
          Was at Changi on Saturday and the price for the Titanium T-Touch is $1046SGD
          Hmm. Serious price difference. Has anyone taken DFS up on its "best price at the airport" price guarantee??

Comment

Working...
          X