[ICN] ICN lounge question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ICN] ICN lounge question

I will be flying SIN-ICN ICN-YVR on SQ in C and would like to take a shower between flights. Now with the new PPS rules I cannot use SKL First anymore.
    Does the ASIANA lounge or any other lounge I can use as *G has shower facilities?
    My layover is 3 hours so I don't think it's worthwhile checking into the transit hotel.

I thought there is a shower facilities in ICN SKL C side? Otherwise Asiana has one, if I am not mistaken. I don't think you can access KE lounge.

Comment

SKL C does have showers as far as I remember

Comment

Passing by the shower area for the C / F class. This is before the entrance to the F section. I was told by the lounge dragon that this is actually for both C and F sometimes if F is full. There is another F class only shower facility inside the F section.

Inside the shower room. Unlike SKL F in Singapore, shower rooms in SKL ICN has toilet inside.

Last edited by UMD; 4 January 2008, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Thank you everyone, I didn't realize that the shower on the F side is also for C class passengers, though I have used it in the "old" days.
          That's good to know.

Comment

Thanks UMD. Yes, there is the shower inside the F lounge. But as you pointed out, there is also shower before entering F lounge near the escalator. So its between the bar and the F desk near the lift.

Comment

Good to know. I like the SKL more than the Asiana lounge. It's usually much less busy.

Comment

As I recall the Business Class side has slumberettes way in the back. No slumberettes in any of the Changi Business SKL's anymore.

Comment

Working...
                X