Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have You Tried Cathay Pacific Airway from SIN to HKG by Business Class or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have You Tried Cathay Pacific Airway from SIN to HKG by Business Class or not?

hi all..

i will fly with CX business class from HKG to SIN at mid-January
    have u tried business class of CX before??
    i think is the old business class, bcs the flight is A330 and 777
    can u share your opinion or review with me?

thank you~~

Why don't you choose SQ instead?

Comment

hmm....

because CX is cheaper than SQ ><

Comment

AFAIK, there are a number of CX DMs flying SQ J/F instead on this route.

Comment

bbfarn02@hotmail.com, bbfarn02...

duplicate usernames?

Comment

sorry~~ because i registered for the wrong username that i don't want

Comment

I've flown on the regional business class seats a couple of times. I found them to be less comfortable than the SQ regional business class seats, and the IFE options were more limited. But it was a nice flight for the relatively short duration, with good service; a good crew-to-pax ratio; and a relatively comfortable cabin (relative to Y on SQ or CX).
              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by bbfarn02@hotmail.com View Post
                hi all..

i will fly with CX business class from HKG to SIN at mid-January
                have u tried business class of CX before??
                i think is the old business class, bcs the flight is A330 and 777
                can u share your opinion or review with me?

thank you~~
                HI,

I tend to fly from KUL to HKG and it's the same aircraft they fly from SIN....for me, of course SQ's is much better...but in your case (CX cheaper), it's ok...anyway, it's just a mere 3 hours + flight...Try to get CX 716...it comes from BKK and it's a 744...perhaps space wise is bigger...

You can find my recent TR flying from HKG to KUL on a 772 (CX)...

http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3198

Have fun there!!

Comment

Thank you~!!
                  i like your trip review........
                  Happy 2008~!

Actually, I tried MH 747 business class from KUL to TPE about 2 years ago
                  but my flight hadn't renew to brand new business class at that time
                  but i think i will try SQ business class in the future...save money first..ho ho ho~

i will share my trip report to both of u guys when i back from singapore and malaysia~

Thank yoU~!!

Comment

The seat on board the A330 and 777-200 is the old regional business class, recliner seat.

The one on board the 777-300 should be the New Regional Business Class.

Comment

Originally posted by bbfarn02 View Post
                      Thank you~!!
                      i like your trip review........
                      Happy 2008~!

Actually, I tried MH 747 business class from KUL to TPE about 2 years ago
                      but my flight hadn't renew to brand new business class at that time
                      but i think i will try SQ business class in the future...save money first..ho ho ho~

i will share my trip report to both of u guys when i back from singapore and malaysia~

Thank yoU~!!
                      Great....looking forward to it....Well, as for MH, i have lost confidence in them...no new fleet, most of the fleet is old seats and food wise is "so-so"...how worst can they be....we shall see this year....Hopefully their A380 (which they will get in 2009) would be much better....

Cheers!!

Comment

CX interior seat colors in J and Y classes "looks old" due to the color schemes.

Comment

Originally posted by YK@HKG View Post
                          The seat on board the A330 and 777-200 is the old regional business class, recliner seat.

The one on board the 777-300 should be the New Regional Business Class.
                          A330s with registrations B-HLU, LV, -LAA, AB have new regional Business Class.
                          B773s with registrations B-HNM, NN, NO, NP and NQ have new regional Business Class.

Comment

ME ME ME

cx 735 j class

well... think of it like SQ regional business class with white lights and little less food

Comment

Working...
                            X