Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICN-KUL-BNE : Lee's ****pit sightseeing~!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICN-KUL-BNE : Lee's ****pit sightseeing~!

This trip was done several months ago with Malaysia Airlines. This trip was one of my most memorable trips from a somewhat pilot-wannabe's perspective.

At that time, MH had an evening flight from ICN to KUL which was so much better than usual midday departure with 12 hours transit time.

The aircraft was A330-300 to Kuala Lumpur from Seoul. Since it was midnight, I didn't bother taking ICN pictures as it would certainly be blurry but it was an amazing view of the terminal during take-off.

Snack Time ~!

Most of flights from Seoul serve meals with KIMCHI !!!! Of course, most of foreigners could not eat it whilst all koreans enjoyed it haha.

View from the back. This aircraft had German written on tray tables, toilets, etc etc. I guess this aircraft was sold to MAS from LTU.

It was still very dark after the aircraft parked into the gate in Satellite terminal.

Malaysian chinese captain was so pain in the arse because he wouldn't let me sit on the ****pit seat while the first officer was very kind enough to brighten the light of overhead panel (see his arm moving to overhead panel)

Here it is ~!

Airbus ****pit seems to be a bit more cramped than that of 777.

It must be bloody fun to fly with that stick. At least, airbus pilots can eat with more dignity than boeing pilots.

Getting some fresh air from outside.

Whichever japanese company built this airport, they've done a great job. Love the architecture of KUL.

She was the one that took me to BNE.

Personally I find MH meals better than SQ's.

As you know, there's nothing to take pictures for during the cruise.

What a lovely flightdeck~!

Overhead panel~!

Conclusion : If I had a choice to choose which aircraft to fly, I will choose A330 haha and MH pilots seem more flexible than SQ pilots when it comes to ****pit tour.

p.s: What the hell !!! Why the title keeps changing to "****pit" ???

Comment

Thank you for letting me know that I should NEVER fly MH again for being so lack in their security procedures.

Shocking that they allowed u into the ****pit...I hope it was on ground.

AFAIK SQ will not allow pax to deliberately take fotos of the interior.

Comment

Of course it was on the ground. I waited until all the other PAX disembarked the aircraft.

eh? SQ pilots didn't care when I took the photographs inside 777 (after parked into the gate) while A380 was on its way to its gate. (QF & OZ pilots don't care too)

Comment

Originally posted by lee_apromise View Post
          Malaysian chinese captain was so pain in the arse because he wouldn't let me sit on the ****pit seat
          Its your privilege to be allowed to seat there....but its the Captain's every right to refuse to let you sit.... Thats the main difference between privilege and rights.....
          Last edited by SQflyergirl; 31 December 2007, 05:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubilee777 View Post
            Its your privilege to be allowed to seat there....but its the Captain's every right to refuse to let you sit.... Thats the main difference between privilege and rights.....
            why being so cynical? All of captains I met did let me allow to sit when I showed them my PPL.
            Last edited by SQflyergirl; 31 December 2007, 05:49 AM.

Comment

Please refrain from personal attacks or I'd be forced to close this thread.

Much appreciated.

KeithMEL
              All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally Posted by lee_apromise
                Malaysian chinese captain was so pain in the arse because he wouldn't let me sit on the ****pit seat
                I do not know how the captain's ethnicity comes into play in your assessment of the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                  I do not know how the captain's ethnicity comes into play in your assessment of the situation.
                  Well, I didn't write that with certain intention, as I think of that sentence now.

But based on my experience, if you really want to know, all Malay, American, Australian and korean captains I met allowed me to do so whilst all the chinese captains I met didn't. I don't know why but it just happened so.

I hope someone doesn't portray me as a racist for the experience I had.

Comment

Working...
                  X