QR A330-300 & A330-200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QR A330-300 & A330-200

Does anyone know what aircraft QR uses for flight in and out of Jakarta?
    Is it A330-300 or A330-200? If it is A330-200, does QR use newer product of A330-200 for flight in and out of Jakarta?
    I have seen several pictures of cabin view of QR 330-200, can't tell if they are jakarta bound QR flight or not but the seat and PTV of these 200 series look different from one picture to the others.
    Any advice would be much appreciated.

it's an A330-300 as far as i know. my dad used to fly this route and told me
    Home is where your heart is.

Comment

Originally posted by SQJOYRIDE View Post
      Does anyone know what aircraft QR uses for flight in and out of Jakarta?
      Is it A330-300 or A330-200? If it is A330-200, does QR use newer product of A330-200 for flight in and out of Jakarta?
      I have seen several pictures of cabin view of QR 330-200, can't tell if they are jakarta bound QR flight or not but the seat and PTV of these 200 series look different from one picture to the others.
      Any advice would be much appreciated.
      there are two different products on A332, depending on the aircraft.
      I really find both nice and comfy.
      if u need more pics let me know.
      There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
      If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Originally posted by LukeGT View Post
        there are two different products on A332, depending on the aircraft.
        I really find both nice and comfy.
        if u need more pics let me know.
        Yes please share the pics. I'd love very much to see them both.
        So the age does differ the cabin product of 330-200 series, doesn't it?
        Thanks.

Comment

1:

2:

Comment

I had a very comfortable ride in a QR A333 BKK-DOH yesterday in YCL.
            The load was very light and the service was good. I will post some pics once ive downloaded them.

Comment

Thanks Luke, pictures look great! Is it correct that the first set is newer than the second set? both do look very comfy, I assume it is only the PTV that distinguishes these two type of business class product. They both are angled lie-flat and both come with AVOD, right?

Comment

Originally posted by EKrew View Post
                I had a very comfortable ride in a QR A333 BKK-DOH yesterday in YCL.
                The load was very light and the service was good. I will post some pics once ive downloaded them.
                Shall look forward to the pics of your A333 qr ride

Comment

Honestly i find both very comfortable. Difference are about PTV and seat controls.

Comment

I've heard good things about QR. They've gone a step further by putting fully flat seats in their new 77W.
                    Such a way about you, My Singapore Girl. Wouldn't go away without you, My Singapore Girl.

Comment

Originally posted by sqforever View Post
                      I've heard good things about QR. They've gone a step further by putting fully flat seats in their new 77W.
                      If only 77W served Jakarta route, maybe in the distant future ..... Ever flew with QR? mind you sharing the experience?

Comment

I flew QR J once between SIN-CGK and back. I flew on A332 with the older seats. I have to say I was quite impressed. Food was quite good and very generous considering the flight is only 1.5 hr long. Service was good (not as good as SQ) but better than most airlines. My only complaint is the seat. I'm a big guy and it feels quite cramped for me. I can't really go fully flat because there isn't enough room for my legs. I hope the newer seats solve this problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Bon View Post
                          I flew QR J once between SIN-CGK and back. I flew on A332 with the older seats. I have to say I was quite impressed. Food was quite good and very generous considering the flight is only 1.5 hr long. Service was good (not as good as SQ) but better than most airlines. My only complaint is the seat. I'm a big guy and it feels quite cramped for me. I can't really go fully flat because there isn't enough room for my legs. I hope the newer seats solve this problem.
                          Wish the info about the aircraft tail number is made available when booking on line, this will help erase anxiety or doubt about the flight. So far I have only heard of good impression about QR in this thread which I am very grateful for sharing your experiences with this airline.

Comment

My personal vote about QR is very positive.
                            Speaking of Business class i consider QR among the three best carriers, together with SQ and NZ.

Comment

Working...
                            X