PPS Value for Codeshare flights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPS Value for Codeshare flights

I just did a codeshare flight with an SQ flightnumber (SQ1046 - SFO-YVR), operated by AC. This was a connecting flight to my incoming SQ flight from SIN & ICN.
    I thought that under the new rules we would now be getting PPS value for codeshare flights, however I did not receive any value just the miles.
    Is it actually the other way around, I might have mixed it up -PPS value for flights operated by SQ but with another airlines flight number?

Prior to PPS Value, SQ code-share with SQ flight number, like SQ 1046 which operated by Air Canada, would earn PPS sectors. But if you read the new PPS Value T&C, now it is any SQ metals. Thus as an example, a pax booked on LH 9764 which is operated by SQ (as SQ325) will get the PPS Value.
    Hope this clears up your confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ Solitaire View Post
      Prior to PPS Value, SQ code-share with SQ flight number, like SQ 1046 which operated by Air Canada, would earn PPS sectors. But if you read the new PPS Value T&C, now it is any SQ metals. Thus as an example, a pax booked on LH 9764 which is operated by SQ (as SQ325) will get the PPS Value.
      Hope this clears up your confusion.
      Thank you SQ Solitaire. For some reason I had it the other way around in my mind. I am sorry for being to lazy to look up the rules, must be the slow down during the Christmas season.

Comment

Working...
      X