Lesson to Learn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lesson to Learn

I have 124,350 elite qualifying miles in my UA Mileage Plus account. I need to reach 125K to be able to get a special bonus. I took a flight from LAX to YVR on AC Tango fares. I did not doing my research properly. And guess what? Tango fares doesn't get me miles. And now it's a week before end of the year. All my travel next week will be on award tickets. It's a very bad of me, I must say. Now have to try to squeeze in a run that get me passing 125K.

I don't recall if you have the MP Visa, but if so, you could redeem 10k Choices/RDMs for 1000 EQMs. Good luck with the option you pursue!

Comment

Don't have MP VISA. But decided to squeeze in something that take me to 125K.
      I don't recall about the options. But I think the triple miles in certain month next year would be marvelous, in addition to a 2P status gift to one of my sweeties.

Comment

2P is very popular these days, I guess because of United marketing. People value both 3p and 2p a lot these days. A couple of years ago, people weren't that interested in 3p and 2p.

Another option instead of the double miles one month is two CR1's. That's what I picked.

Comment

Working...
        X