[SIN] Emerging Pictures of SQ SIN T3 Lounges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SIN] Emerging Pictures of SQ SIN T3 Lounges

Thanks to Changi Guardian Angel for the photos.....

Last edited by blast-off; 21 December 2007, 02:37 AM.

Thanks blast-off. I think the Krisflyer Gold (*A Gold as well?) look nice. At least it has the open feeling and airside view as well.

I hope we can see pictures of the SKL C and F soon.

Comment

Hehe, looks real nice. Nice airy environment. From the pics it already seems on par with competitor J lounges. Can't wait to see the J and F/R SKL.
      Such a way about you, My Singapore Girl. Wouldn't go away without you, My Singapore Girl.

Comment

Ooh nice pics! Do thank the changi angel for me blast-off, whoever he is

Comment

Thanks for sharing. The lounge looks lovely.

Comment

Originally posted by blast-off View Post
            Thanks to Changi Guardian Angel for the photos.....
            Indeed...

They've finally given us some natural light.

Comment

Originally posted by UMD View Post
              Thanks blast-off. I think the Krisflyer Gold (*A Gold as well?) look nice.
              As per the map in this months Silverkris Magazine there is the SKL and the Krisflyer Gold Lounge, which presumably will be for KF and *A Golds.

Looking forward to seeing this dining area in the SKL we keep hearing about.

Comment

The KF Gold lounge already looks very promising. I wonder if that will cut down on the moaning from *Gs flying in Y (who often forget that the SATS Premier Lounge beats many *G-designated lounges).
                Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                Looking forward to seeing this dining area in the SKL we keep hearing about.
                I've already been cautioned not to expect too much.
                ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post

I've already been cautioned not to expect too much.
                  I don't doubt that for a minute. This is SQ we're talking about, who still 'don't get' ground facilites.

Still, it should be more than we have in the dreary SKL's at T2. In fairness you'd be hard pushed to make it worse!.

I believe there is no manned bar in the SKL J at T3 but there was supposed to be some form of circular/central bar in the F side ?! Some more pictures will tell us...

Comment

Thanks for the pics - looks good and can't wait to try it soon.

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                      The KF Gold lounge already looks very promising. I wonder if that will cut down on the moaning from *Gs flying in Y (who often forget that the SATS Premier Lounge beats many *G-designated lounges).
                      Yeah right...people love to complain about any sort of discrimination, so I don't think it will stop the moaning.

Comment

Thank you blast-off and thanks to the Changi Guardian Angel, whoever he may be.

Comment

Thanks for the pics, the Krisflyer Gold lounge looks fantastic - so spacious.
                          J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

and when do we begin to use this new lounge again? *too lazy to search*

looking forward to it!

Comment

Originally posted by andySYD View Post
                              and when do we begin to use this new lounge again? *too lazy to search*

looking forward to it!
                              When T3 opens on 9 Jan...

Comment

Working...
                              X