OH dear I am totally Lobstered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH dear I am totally Lobstered

I realllu thougth tonight would be a very quiet night with a couple of friends but I must admit I am totally and utterlyh Lobstered,#

Anyway merry christmas and a happy new yesr to everyone

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
    I realllu thougth tonight would be a very quiet night with a couple of friends but I must admit I am totally and utterlyh Lobstered,#

Lobster speaking a new language, gibberish Are you in the 'pink'? Have a good one.

Comment

I don't speak the Lobsterish language, but I take it that 'lobstered' meant 'plastered'?

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post

Classic. Have a gentle morning-after, Lobster.

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
        I don't speak the Lobsterish language, but I take it that 'lobstered' meant 'plastered'?
        http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showpost.php?&p=19420
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Ah yet another diverse language SQTalkers speak. First it was Keithtonese, then bear, now it's lobster. I'll have a hard time keeping up

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
            Classic. Have a gentle morning-after, Lobster.
            "Morning-after" pills? Or those spicy bitter bloodymary?

Comment

just grab some english breakfast. yumm ... just thinking about sausages, baked beans, grilled tomatoes and eggs makes me hungry .... arrrgh. must. not. eat!!
              Home is where your heart is.

Comment

Originally posted by florianwagner View Post
                just grab some english breakfast. yumm ... just thinking about sausages, baked beans, grilled tomatoes and eggs makes me hungry .... arrrgh. must. not. eat!!

Or even better when someone is lobstered-coconut rice, sambal udung, fried egg, ikan bilis goreng, and a piece of ayam goreng-or so I've been told A piece of durian might do the trick of knocking oneself into sense but better not mix it with tiger
                Such a way about you, My Singapore Girl. Wouldn't go away without you, My Singapore Girl.

Comment

...and you know the best way to ease a hangover is to get lobstered all over again in the morning. A bottle of bubbly with the fry up usually does wonders. Had a nice Ayala NV this morning at the office brekkies thingy.

*hic*

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                  Ah yet another diverse language SQTalkers speak. First it was Keithtonese, then bear, now it's lobster. I'll have a hard time keeping up
                  It's a broad church indeed...
                  Last edited by KeithMEL; 21 December 2007, 11:56 AM.
                  All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Ow Ow Ow my head hurts!!!

I think I might be a little bit late into work today

Comment

There are just too many chances to get Lobsterized between Christmas and New Year... better get myself some training today
                      Capslock is cruise control for cool... not!

See you at W:O:A 2010- rain or shine!

Comment

Working...
                      X