Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Again: DiamondClub or KrisFlyer?

Hi fellas. This is my situation:

I have like 450 miles left to claim from my YYZ-YOW-YYZ flight in september 2007 and I am currently booked on LX Business class from VIE to BCN via ZRH, which acounts for 4000 miles.

In february I'll be flying to New York ( OS from VIE to FRA and SQ from FRA to JFK) or to Australia ... if my waiting list for the A380 flights clear up (i will be flying a380 certainly and if i don't get the flights in febraury, i will be flying in summer or later on)

So this brings me:

YYZ-YOW-YYZ: 450 miles (dunno if i can activate them on my DC account, though ... anybody got some info on this?)
    VIE-BCN-VIE: 4000 miles
    VIE-SYD-VIE: 20000 miles
    VIE-JFK-VIE: 8500 miles

if i manage to fly to NY and OZ this year. I do not know if I should book the miles on my DiamondClub account or my Krisflyer account. What would be the smartest solution for me?

I'd say DiamondClub but I hope that I can claim my missing YYZ-YOW-YYZ miles and I somehow fear that SQ might leave StarAlliance somehow though that's highly speculative.

I will certainly collect some 16000 miles for a silver membership on DiamondClub if not more this year, whereas I do not know if I will be flying 25000 miles for KrisFlyer Silver, needless to say that I won't be collecting 50000 miles for gold. It was my plan to get gold membership again for lounge access when I do my round the world next year ...

so ...... what would you do?

thanksies, flo
    Home is where your heart is.

BD DC, no doubt.

Comment

Working...
    X