Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your opinion if there are changes in PPS Club?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your opinion if there are changes in PPS Club?

Now, we know that starting 1 February 2007, there are major changes in Kris Flyer. A little birdie whispers that PPS Club is the next one to get major changes. What is your take on this? What are your predictions that might happen? Do you think 50,000 PPS miles and 25 PPS sectors will go higher for QPP requirement? Do you think SIN-CGK route (the shortest distance at the moment) will still earn the PPS miles/sectors? Do you think the fares booking will differentiate the PPS miles/sectors?

Note: SQ doesn't love me anymore. LPPS will be too far to achieve, unless someone helps me.

Are those questions rhetorical, CGK? I'm pretty surey the little birdie has sung the complete song for you.

I can't wait to hear how the new, FF-friendly SQ will enhance the privileges and benefits of PPS members.
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
      A little birdie whispers that PPS Club is the next one to get major changes.

Note: SQ doesn't love me anymore. LPPS will be too far to achieve, unless someone helps me.
      Would you care to elaborate ?. I've heard the rumours of SIN-CGK losing PPS sectors, but that's been around for a while now.

Methinks they will look at the reaction to the KF changes before doing anything daft with PPS. But the way they are going it wouldn't surprise me me if they made it worse.

BTW, you are a hell of a lot closer to LPPS than most people I know...

Comment

Did you hear the sound? It is my heart. It is broken. (We really do need a crying smiley here!)

My left leg is still on this boat but the right one is close to touching the other boat... green in color.
        Last edited by StarG; 30 November 2006, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Constant change as far as FFPs go! KF changes aside, all fun!

IMO, the current PPS requirement is not very high - particularly for those based in SIN. There's been the usual wishful thinking recently on the BA board about a premier/super BA Gold level which would require, for most people, almost exclusive loyalty to BA in order to achieve and in return, you get additional service (such as, in the case of UK PPS members, a proactive PPS coordinator perhaps!). Perhaps SQ will aim for this ?

Maybe SQ needs to differentiate PPS depending on where a person is based ? Higher levels for those based in SEA ?
          Last edited by jhm; 30 November 2006, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
            My left leg is still on this boat but the right one is close to touching the other boat... green in color.
            Interesting you should mention that! An e-mail landed in my Inbox this morning entitled "Welcome to The M...".

Comment

Maybe they are actually responding to customer demand!.

SKL's too busy at certain times ?. No problem, we'll make it harder to qualify.

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                Are those questions rhetorical, CGK? I'm pretty surey the little birdie has sung the complete song for you.

I can't wait to hear how the new, FF-friendly SQ will enhance the privileges and benefits of PPS members.
                It's a whisper ... about the requirements, not about enhancement of privileges and benefits.

Did you hear the sound? It is my heart. It is broken. (We really do need a crying smiley here!)

Should we for a broken heart club?
                Hmm I have had the green color all over my flat already.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                  Would you care to elaborate ?. I've heard the rumours of SIN-CGK losing PPS sectors, but that's been around for a while now.

Methinks they will look at the reaction to the KF changes before doing anything daft with PPS. But the way they are going it wouldn't surprise me me if they made it worse.

BTW, you are a hell of a lot closer to LPPS than most people I know...
                  I am still far far away from that 1000 PPS sectors required for LPPS. I have begged to a special someone to finance my LPPS run in exchange for Supplementary LPPS, but it was declined. That's one of my broken hearts.

Comment

The KrisFlyer changes are pretty nasty, but I might be able to find a way to take it. But if they mess with PPS Club...

Comment

I am on fire...
                      Run
                      Run
                      PPS
                      Run

Comment

Any of these work: ? ? ? ?

(And for CGK: ) ...
                        Last edited by jjpb3; 30 November 2006, 01:44 AM. Reason: one more icon

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                          It's a whisper ... about the requirements, not about enhancement of privileges and benefits.
                          Sorry, missed that distinction. I was thinking along the lines of someone who could say, "I would have been enjoying PPS privileges if they hadn't upped the requirements."

MAN Flyer's tongue-in-cheek comment may have some truth in it!
                          Last edited by jjpb3; 30 November 2006, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                            Interesting you should mention that! An e-mail landed in my Inbox this morning entitled "Welcome to The M...".

Even Traitors Air never welcomed me to the M... P... C...

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                              MAN Flyer's tongue-in-cheek comment may have some truth in it!
                              You mean that many QPPs who go to SKL demanded for tougher requirement for qualification?

Comment

Working...
                              X