Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royal Plaza Hotel in Hong Kong

Hi,

I am trying to look a cheap and good hotel in Hong Kong. Came across this hotel, and it is rated 5 stars by asiarooms.

Wondering if anybody had stayed there before and is able to provide me with some opinion.

Thank you

I don't have first-hand experience, but, for example, Tripadvisor, which I've found can be useful to give a good idea of what a hotel is like (with a grain of salt), does have mostly positive user reviews of the property: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Rev...Hong_Kong.html

Good luck!
    Last edited by MovieMan; 12 December 2007, 01:21 PM.

Comment

it's a very nice hotel that is connected to a HUGE shopping centre (lots of nice restaurants), which in turn is connected to the mongkok MTR station. the airport express shuttle buses go to the hotel.

can't fault it at all. i booked a normal club floor room but was upgraded to a suite. the suite was excellent. free internet in the club itself.

an excellent location, with the supermarket extremely handy go for it!

Comment

If you don't mind staying in Mong Kok (not only is it Kowloon side which may or may not be to your preference but the area has some more interesting night life compared to other areas), then I'd also consider the Langham Place in Mong Kok. I've never stayed but it's apparently a 5-star standard hotel and location aside, the reviews I've read have been good. (It's also rated #1 on Tripadvisor.)

Comment

Working...
        X