Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KE Best Asia Airline & Best Transpacific J: Business Traveler Magazine's Readers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KE Best Asia Airline & Best Transpacific J: Business Traveler Magazine's Readers

LOS ANGELES, Dec. 5 /PRNewswire/ -- Korean Air has been named Best Airline in Asia and Best Transpacific Business Class by Business Traveler magazine's readers in the publication's 2007 Readers' Choice Travel Survey.

Source: http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/071205/law011.html?.v=101
    My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

I've been on the so-called-best-airlines!

Comment

quite shocking that SQ could not beat KE.

Comment

Urgh.

I would hasten to add that Singapore Airlines has retained the Best Airline In The World award for the 19th consecutive year despite not winning Best Airline in Asia.

The Airline also won 'Best Economy Class Service In The World', 'Best Airline for International Travel' and 'Airline With Best Cuisine / Meals'.

Comment

Just took KE in Y (SIN/ICN & ICN/CJU) and there was no PTV for the 6 hr flight! SQ Y was surely missed.

Comment

i'm still partial to sq, but ke has some of the most beautiful stewardesses i've ever seen. service has always been excellent as well.... a strong case could be made for several asian airlines

Comment

No PTV's SINICN? Do they fly the B777 or the A330 to SIN?

Comment

KE uses 773 to SIN.

Comment

KE uses the 747-400 SIN/ICN.
                  KE uses 737 INC/CJU.

Comment

Originally posted by lee_apromise View Post
                    quite shocking that SQ could not beat KE.
                    You don't take any of these awards serious do you ?. If you look hard enough, you can find an award for virtually any airline and many airports in the world.

KUL and ICN both advertise having won the award for world's best airport, yet most results I read it's Changi that is. CO brag about winning world's best business class or something and - one of my favourites - KUL's LCCT had an enormous banner claiming to have won 'best LCCT in Asia' or similar, yet there's only two of them anyway.

It's a given that the bigger and more popular places will win as that's the only place some people know. BA and LHR used to consistently win best airline and best airport at in Business Traveller Magazine for crying out loud. Can you imagine ?. That tells you all need to know about these things.

There are so many awards knocking around now they are boring and a waste of time and space, especially Skytrax.

If you want to know how good an airline or airport is, try them for yourself.

Comment

Very well said, MANFlyer.
                      Seconded.

Comment

Working...
                      X