• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOFITEL Group

• Zurich
    • London: St. James (post #7)
    • Athens (post#9)
    Last edited by CGK; 6 December 2007, 03:25 PM.

Sofitel Zurich

Comment

Stayed at that hotel in 2000. Quite a comfortable hotel. IIRC there used to be a Garuda Indonesia ticketing office next to the hotel.

Comment

Sofitel is the 6* branch of Accor Hotels right?
        We put labels on people and fight wars over them. If we truly want harmony, we have to get past the labels.

Comment

Originally posted by nykelaz View Post
          Sofitel is the 6* branch of Accor Hotels right?
          Only four or five stars, depending on the property.
          ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Sofitel Zurich - Another Room

Comment

This thread is for all Sofitel and not just Zurich, right?

Here are a few pics from Sofitel St. James, London, early this year.

Comment

Yup. The thread is for Sofitel Group. And thanks for the one in London... Thinking of staying there. Looks modern style, not the old England decor.

Comment

Sofitel Athens

Here is the Sofitel Athens. For some reason I photographed the bathroom and the wardrobe.. but the bed and room nope. Hilton Athens yes..Sofitel no.

Love the Sofitel Shower gels, soaps and shampoo’s. Always take them with everywhere. Should find out where I can buy them (Rogers Gallet)

Stayed here a few times before catching a flight or in between hops in Europe.

Last edited by whatsthequestionnow; 6 December 2007, 01:26 PM.

Comment

I also have enjoyed my stays at Sofitel hotels in Asia! I have stayed in Bangkok at the Silom property, Hua Hin, and Bali. I especially like the "Lenotre" being handy in the lobby!

Comment

Originally posted by QSG View Post
                      I also have enjoyed my stays at Sofitel hotels in Asia! I have stayed in B... Bali.
                      Hmm now have to find those Sofitel Bali pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                        Hmm now have to find those Sofitel Bali pictures.
                        Please if you could as I don't have any!

Comment

The „Sofitel Zürich“ becomes the «HOTEL CONTINENTAL ZÜRICH»

The „Sofitel Zürich“ becomes the «HOTEL CONTINENTAL ZÜRICH»

Dear Mr. SQ LPP

„Welcome to the Hotel Continental Zürich.“ This will be our cordial welcome address on your next stay in Zürich. We are delighted to inform you that our Sofitel Zürich becomes one of the first hotels with the exclusive new Accor Label MGallery’’.

To ensure its portfolio of brands meets the expectations of guests with even greater success, Accor has added the All Seasons brand to its offering of economy hotels and, at the upscale end of the market, introduces the MGallery label and the Pullman brand. In future, Sofitel Luxury Hotels will be positioned in the international luxury hotel market. The MGallery label shall be applied to selected upscale hotels with a unique design, history or an outstanding location.

As part of these refinements to Accor’s brand portfolio, our hotel is one of the first in the world to be distinguished with the MGallery label on

March 26th 2008.
                          Along with this, the hotel will revert to its original name HOTEL CONTINENTAL ZURICH.

The quality and scope of our first-class service remains the same, with hotellerie suisse in particular confirming our 4 star rating.

I thank you for the confidence you have consistently shown in us and look forward to welcome you again very soon.

Comment

Working...
                          X