Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Takeoff Video of SQ818 (SIN-NKG) 7/11/07

Hi,

With reference to "http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2823" the following post I made earlier on, I have collated a takeoff video which I have taken during a flight on-board SQ818 taking off from SIN to NKG, on a B777-200ER.

I'm sorry for wasting forum space but I guess it would be great to share a takeoff video, especially this is my 1st time taking one.

Would love if constructive comments on improvement are given!

Link to YouTube Site: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PLsXVEbnFQ

Here is it!

CLICK "I AGREE" TO WATCH THE VIDEO

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
    No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
    I AGREE
    Last edited by Adrenaline; 2 December 2007, 07:17 PM.

Movieman in the making?

Good work with the editing and soundtrack. You might find yourself working on blockbusters in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
      Good work with the editing and soundtrack.
      Thanks for the comments! 1 Part I hated was the bulkiness, which needs to be improved!

Comment

great work! well-chosen soundtrack! especially the funeral for a friend song is great. haven't heard them for a while and they somehow matured a bit as a band and sound more sophisticated ... anyway, what i wanted to say is that the song is really great and well-chosen.

just because i'm interested: what application did you use for editing? the editing was quite nice.
        Home is where your heart is.

Comment

Originally posted by florianwagner View Post
          just because i'm interested: what application did you use for editing? the editing was quite nice.
          Hi florianwagner,

I used Windows Movie Maker 2 for the editing process, although I don't really fancy the limited effects given, etc. Anyway, thanks for the comments!

Comment

Working...
          X