[HKG] - CX Wing (First Class)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HKG] - CX Wing (First Class)

My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Comment

The Wings is the one near Gate 1 - 4?
      I am not so fond of the cabana. I must say it's not private enough! (Some of you must have known what I meant by this! )

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
        The Wings is the one near Gate 1 - 4?
        I am not so fond of the cabana. I must say it's not private enough! (Some of you must have known what I meant by this! )
        That's them. I feel as you do. I felt too exposed, even if I knew the shadowy figures that went marching by the cabanas couldn't see me. (I disliked the thought that someone in the neighboring cabana could peek in by looking around the partitions, though I'm pretty sure cabana-eligible pax would do no such thing.)

I much prefer the daybreak rooms at the Pier. I like feeling cocooned.
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Not only that possibility of peeking through the zen-like water area partition, but also when I was there, the next door of mine were a couple (husband and wife, mind you... ). I heard what they were saying and I would be imagined what they were doing that time.

Other time, this English gentleman (who looked down on me later on at the lounge, and treated the lounge staff like the servant.. ) was talking on the phone while relaxing there. Well, you hear everything. And if I have a recorder, I should be able to black mail him.

In short, just words of advice for this shy and innocent person, if you decide to visit the cabana, you should be aware of certain matters. If you want to talk on the phone while relaxing whether realted to the secret of company, or deals that had been made, or your secret life, remember, your next door can hear you very well.

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X