Congratulations, upright man!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations, upright man!

Upright man, I am proud of you! Yes, his name and his brother's name were mentioned in the A380 article in Outlook magazine! And yes, thank you for mentioning www.SQTalk.com in the interview.

Row 81 on the upper deck was the
    scene of a lot of activity. Brothers *** and *** had bid
    $$$ for a pair of Economy Class
    tickets and were assigned the row
    with the most legroom near the emer-
    gency exits. *** is a
    fan of SIA who participates in
    the forum www.SQtalk.com.
    Note: I have the pdf file of the article. But I have no idea how to attach it here. In addition, since the real names were used in the articles, I should let upright man to have the say in this. Thus, I post omitting those personal information.
    Last edited by jjpb3; 30 November 2007, 11:37 PM. Reason: clarity

upright man, you're a celebrity. Congrats!
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Well done, upright man!
      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Congratulations, upright man, and thanks for the mention!

CGK, if upright man is OK with it, I can convert the PDF so it can be displayed here. We can still block out the names, if needed.

Comment

MovieMan...you mean the following?

The amendments made...

Well done!
          Last edited by KeithMEL; 4 December 2007, 05:47 PM. Reason: fixed up broken link

Comment

Originally posted by Jubilee777 View Post
            MovieMan...you mean the following?
            <snip>
            Well done, J777!

Comment

Very proud of you upright man for flying the SQTalk flag! Good on you mate!

Comment

Thanks everyone !

I met the writer of the article on board, and knowing she works for SQ, told her to check out SQTalk. She didn't say she was writing for Outlook (SQ in house newsletter) so it's a pleasant surprise that she remembers what I said to her. Hope more SQ staff will know of SQTalk and read our threads !

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, SQ Guardian Angel - we feel so safe with you watching over us !

I'd like the photoshopped article to be posted here - can someone who has it do that for me ? Thanks.
                J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

Once again, congratulations Mr. SQ Celebrity!
                  Hmm in the next end of the year DO, I have to get your autograph!

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                    Once again, congratulations Mr. SQ Celebrity!
                    Hmm in the next end of the year DO, I have to get your autograph!
                    CGK : Nah ! Sorry I don't sign autographs any more - they have too much commercial value on eBay...... just joking !

Movieman : are you able to post the whole article here with large enough font to be readable ?
                    J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

ooh well done. Our own SQTalk celeb

Comment

Originally posted by upright man View Post

Movieman : are you able to post the whole article here with large enough font to be readable ?
                        I don't actually have the article, as it was Jubilee777 who posted the scans. I think he should be able to post the whole thing in a more legible size, but if not, I'll be glad to help.

Comment

MovieMan, YGM!!!

Comment

I hope this is legible! As large as I could get it when doing a quick conversion from PDF.

Thank you, CGK. And congratulations again, upright man!
                            Last edited by MovieMan; 1 December 2007, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Yes, the writer did mention that she was going to write an article for the inhouse magazine! So glad to see that non-flying staff from SQ are also passionate about flying!

Comment

Working...
                              X