PPS Club Desktop Calendar and Management Diary 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPS Club Desktop Calendar and Management Diary 2008

I just recieved a desktop calendar and management diary. The colour scheme seems to be that of the new PPS Club card.

If anybody wants the diary, I would be more than willing to give it away. *Reserved*
    Last edited by SuperJonJon; 30 November 2007, 05:32 PM. Reason: IGPM :-)

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
    If anybody wants the diary, I would be more than willing to give it away.
    YGPM

Comment

That's a nice color.
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
        I just recieved a desktop calendar and management diary. The colour scheme seems to be that of the new PPS Club card.
        Do all PPS members get these, or only certain ones, a la TPP?

Comment

If no one has taken it yet, could I get it please.

greetings hon2
          You are not, who you are, you are who you want to be.

Comment

Originally posted by kpc View Post
            Do all PPS members get these, or only certain ones, a la TPP?
            All PPS members get them - at least SIN-based members. Varies for other countries iirc.

Comment

Originally posted by fimo View Post
              All PPS members get them - at least SIN-based members. Varies for other countries iirc.
              I haven't got mine yet. Either delivery is slow or not coming. Last year I have to remind them to send one over. It is possible they don't GIVE it to everyone.

Comment

Being US-based, I don't recall receiving one for 2007. They did send me a crystal Tiffany's box as a birthday present, which I am now using to hold paperclips on my desk.

Comment

Originally posted by LionCity View Post
                  I haven't got mine yet. Either delivery is slow or not coming. Last year I have to remind them to send one over. It is possible they don't GIVE it to everyone.
                  I've received one every year as PPS (7 years). I can't imagine this being a limited thing, at least in SG. I don't recall SIN-based PPS members saying they haven't received it, at least not posters on SQTalk or TOF. Which is not to say I don't believe you....

I don't know if mine has arrived at my SG address yet, I'll find out in a few weeks!

Comment

I've received one every year as PPS (7 years). I can't imagine this being a limited thing, at least in SG. I don't recall SIN-based PPS members saying they haven't received it, at least not posters on SQTalk or TOF. Which is not to say I don't believe you....

I don't know if mine has arrived at my SG address yet, I'll find out in a few weeks!
                    It is a puzzle to me...one of my friends received it. Still wondering wondering if I am excluded. When I wrote to PPS customer service about it, there was no surprise. Merely if I needed one, they will send me one. Maybe SQ don't love me.

Comment

I don't recall SIN-based PPS members saying they haven't received it, at least not posters on SQTalk or TOF.
                      I didn't get one in my first year as a QPP back when I was based in SIN....got one in my second year when I was based in the US.

Comment

SQ doesn't love me anymore.
                        No calendar. No diary. And no special diary from the angel.
                        I must have been a bad boy this year. Santa doesn't bring Christmas early.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                          SQ doesn't love me anymore.
                          No calendar. No diary. And no special diary from the angel.
                          I got a calendar, but only because I ordered from KrisShop by mail.

Comment

I guess will do the same, order by mail.

Comment

Originally posted by MovieMan View Post
                              I got a calendar, but only because I ordered from KrisShop by mail.
                              What calendar? Link please.
                              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Working...
                              X