Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

recommendation for hotels in LA (Disney)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recommendation for hotels in LA (Disney)

Hey all,

Need some recommendations for hotels this Christmas in LA.
    Going to spend some time with my nephew in Disneyland.
    Preferably one that is within walking distance to shopping mall....

I bought a new set of luggages, going to try them out on my next trip

Cheers,
    Wils

Ah... the silent founder speaks

Comment

Near shopping mall?
      Paging StarG, taipeiflyer, fumitani, rejuvenated, and other LA experts!

Comment

MORE shopping?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by cawhite View Post
          MORE shopping?!?!?!
          Tell me about it How is it repacking FedEx boxes btw Fortunately I just had to stuff my suitcase for the OP.

Comment

Hmmm...Downtown Disney offers SOME shopping, but it depends on what you're gunning for... If you're talking shopping shopping that you want to walk to, you may have to spend one of your nights over in Costa Mesa at the Westin there. It's across from South Coast Plaza which should solve all your needs. But now we're talking different cities...though they're both in Orange County.

Let us know specifically what you're shopping for and we can give a bit of a better response.
            HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by ws8n View Post
              Hey all,

Need some recommendations for hotels this Christmas in LA.
              Going to spend some time with my nephew in Disneyland.
              Preferably one that is within walking distance to shopping mall....

I bought a new set of luggages, going to try them out on my next trip

Cheers,
              Wils
              Wils,

This might come late but i just got back from there....i would recommend Wydham Fullerton in Anaheim City...located in Orange County...

How was your trip btw?

Comment

Originally posted by KevSQ View Post
                Wils,

This might come late but i just got back from there....i would recommend Wydham Fullerton in Anaheim City...located in Orange County...

How was your trip btw?

I would not suggest any hotel's in Fullerton. You must be careful which part of fullerton you do end up in.

My school was in Fullerton so I do know the area pretty well.

I should have seen this thread earlier. Ahhhhhh Next time LA comes up PM people

Comment

Originally posted by fumitani View Post
                  I would not suggest any hotel's in Fullerton. You must be careful which part of fullerton you do end up in.

My school was in Fullerton so I do know the area pretty well.

I should have seen this thread earlier. Ahhhhhh Next time LA comes up PM people
                  I was staying in Wydham Fullerton...nice place and surroudings was good...they have lots of food and places to shop...it's near to Carl's Jr...across the flyover....(near the traffic light)..perhaps you stayed much to the inner side of Fullerton?

Cheers!!

Comment

the two best shopping areas in the greater Disneyland region are South Coast at Costa Mesa, which is amazing in terms of its scope of offerings, and in housing within one place such a vast variety of differest stores. the westin is located almost directly across the street. the other is fashion island, located in newport beach. it is great because it offers an outdoor, promenade-like shopping experience, with lots of fountains, great stores, and the second-largest neiman marcus. there is a hyatt located 5 minutes away, with a shuttle that runs there i believe every 30 minutes. newport beach is an extra 15 minutes away from disneyland than south coast (about 25 minutes from the hyatt to disneyland). hope you have a great time.

Comment

Working...
                    X