Krisflyer Gold Lounge in T3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krisflyer Gold Lounge in T3

According to a terminal map of T3 in the Decembers Silverkris magazine (that I got on a flight to PER on 25 November.. ) it shows two lounges in T3.

One is the SKL above gate A1 which we knew and the other one is just around the corner from this going back towards the B gates and is listed as 'KRISFLYER GOLD LOUNGE ON MEZZANINE LEVEL'. I did see this place when we had a wander around.

As there is no SATS Premier Lounge shown I presume this is where *A Golds will go as well as KF Gold. I wonder why they decided on a name change ?.

ETA, just looking at the Changi website and going through the interactive links about T3 it shows a First Class Lounge and a Business Class Lounge, presumably the SKL and KF Gold lounge respectively. It also mentions a First Class drive-in secluded entrance that 9V-JKL posted a pic of as a WIP.
    Last edited by MAN Flyer; 27 November 2007, 04:26 PM. Reason: Additional info

Sounds like that will be the designated *G lounge.

I wonder if SQ is going to follow LH's example in FRA, where the FCL is limited to those flying LH (or LH-owned) First and HONs. Otherwise, they would get *A F BP holders taking the SkyTrain to be in the SKL.
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

So there will be a silver lounge and a gold lounge but the silver lounge will be better than the gold lounge. But of course if you are only silver you will not be allowed into either of them.

Comment

Working...
      X