Got your Christmas tree up yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got your Christmas tree up yet?

I'm sadly a little slack this year, normally it's up the first day after thanksgiving - will aim to do so during this week.

Got pics of your tree? I'd love to see it (yes, I like Christmas trees and ornaments and all)

No not yet. But I should get it up before the 2nd week of December as off to YVR and whistler I go! I too love gazing at the ornaments and lights. Top it off with a figurine of ol' Saint Nick at the top
    Such a way about you, My Singapore Girl. Wouldn't go away without you, My Singapore Girl.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
      I'm sadly a little slack this year, normally it's up the first day after thanksgiving - will aim to do so during this week.

Got pics of your tree? I'd love to see it (yes, I like Christmas trees and ornaments and all)
      Err, you ain't using a real tree, are you? because if you are I'd like to know how you prevent it from falling apart 'til christmas.

I've just chosen my christmas tree and will cut it down on the 22nd of December.
      Capslock is cruise control for cool... not!

See you at W:O:A 2010- rain or shine!

Comment

No Xmas tree for me, but I've got a little bonsai one in the office that maybe I will decorate.

Comment

None for me either.

Comment

tadah!

Okay it's a pretty sad one LOL but it's real tree

Comment

I think that's impressive, quik! Certainly a lot more Christmas-y than what I've managed (zilch) to do in my flat.
              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by up and away View Post
                Err, you ain't using a real tree, are you? because if you are I'd like to know how you prevent it from falling apart 'til christmas.
                No, not a real tree. Weather here's too hot for one of those real ones.

My sis in HKG gets a real one every year though - she always does it up till it's very pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                  I think that's impressive, quik! Certainly a lot more Christmas-y than what I've managed (zilch) to do in my flat.
                  It's still November for goodness sake Still plenty of time to decorate jjpb3!!

Comment

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
                    It's still November for goodness sake Still plenty of time to decorate jjpb3!!
                    I think I'll just wait for an invitation to sip some mulled wine by a Christmas tree in Nottingham.
                    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                      I think I'll just wait for an invitation to sip some mulled wine by a Christmas tree in Nottingham.
                      The invitation is always open Currently Hotel Nickbot is a little like a building site, but normal service should resume shortly

Facilities include ensuite shower room:

This should not be happening to a four year old house!
                      Last edited by nickbot; 27 November 2007, 10:15 PM.

Comment

I'm afraid I am a complete christmas humbug. I havn't put up any christmas decorations for well over 10 years now.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                          No, not a real tree. Weather here's too hot for one of those real ones.

My sis in HKG gets a real one every year though - she always does it up till it's very pretty.
                          It doesn't have to be a traditional tree... in places like Singapore a local tree makes more sense anyway!

@nickbot: If this was a real hotel in London you could charge 400 GBP/night for that room
                          Capslock is cruise control for cool... not!

See you at W:O:A 2010- rain or shine!

Comment

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
                            The invitation is always open Currently Hotel Nickbot is a little like a building site, but normal service should resume shortly

Facilities include ensuite shower room:

This should not be happening to a four year old house!
                            Yeah, make sure the cat does not go hide and seek. Just imagine when you completed the DIY and then hear, "meow". from within..

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                              Yeah, make sure the cat does not go hide and seek. Just imagine when you completed the DIY and then hear, "meow". from within..
                              Tell me about it! He's currently banned from that room, but still manages to sneak in every so often and ends up covered in dust ...oh for a clean and tidy house!

Comment

Working...
                              X