Airlines' Fonts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airlines' Fonts

I don't seem to be able to find the BakerSignetLT font on the web. Can anyone who has the font help me with it?
    We put labels on people and fight wars over them. If we truly want harmony, we have to get past the labels.

Originally posted by Singapore_Air View Post
    Maybe since SIA is undergoing a brand harmonisation exercise, SQTalk may want to do the same and have SQTalk written in the new Singapore Airlines font BakerSignetLT?
    [/URL]
    Isn't that font used only for tags like KRISFLYER? I'm interested in the font that the airline uses for SINGAPORE AIRLINES itself, this one. Which font is this?
    My Cafe Adventures
    Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
    http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Comment

Originally posted by The High Flyer View Post
      Isn't that font used only for tags like KRISFLYER? I'm interested in the font that the airline uses for SINGAPORE AIRLINES itself, this one. Which font is this?
      Yeah, count me in! I'm also interested to know. Apparently, it looks like SQ uses unique fonts that are hard to find elsewhere.
      We put labels on people and fight wars over them. If we truly want harmony, we have to get past the labels.

Comment

An important note about fonts.
        On internet only certain fonts are available for texts. The only way to use some other fonts is to create gifs or images (like the last linked by nykelAZ)
        Last edited by LukeGT; 24 November 2007, 08:43 PM.
        There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
        If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Nykelaz, private message me your email address and I will send you the new SIA corporate font.

Comment

could you send it to me aswell? flowagner at mac dot com :-)

BTW: i try to digitalize the singapore airlines font right now ... by now, i've got the N and I letter finished on paper ... i hope i will have enough pencils left for the rest of the letter ... here's a preview:

*click*

after the drawing, i'm going to resemble the missing alphabet (no idea how i'm gonna approach this ... but it will definitely work somehow) and finally i'm gonna scan and remodel it on the computer
            Home is where your heart is.

Comment

Nice one! Hope you could share with us your final finished artwork!

Comment

sure but it will take some time though ... cause i kinda have to figure out how the rest of the alphabet looks like in this font ... progress right now:

*click*

Comment

keep on drawing flo! nice!
                  Such a way about you, My Singapore Girl. Wouldn't go away without you, My Singapore Girl.

Comment

Hi,

Could I've the font for the fonts on the plane writing- SINGAPORE AIRLINES,
                    as well as those used for the boarding pass (BakerSignet BT).

Thanks a lot!

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaline View Post
                      Hi,

Could I've the font for the fonts on the plane writing- SINGAPORE AIRLINES,
                      as well as those used for the boarding pass (BakerSignet BT).

Thanks a lot!
                      Hmm... are you asking for those particular fonts? AFAIK, we (i.e., SQTalk staff) don't have those fonts... Maybe you can find them somewhere on the web.

Comment

If you send me your email address via Private Message I'll send it to you.

Comment

i nearly finished it haha but uni keeps stressing me atm to fully digitalize my version. i think there's a digital version avaiable somewhere. there simply must be!

united airlines' old font was kinda similar and since they've got a new one the old one might be available somewhere:

http://brandsoftheworld.com/brands/0000/3500/brand.gif

cheerio!

Comment

Does anyone know if the Jet Airways new font is available somewhere? (sorry to hijack the thread, but it is in the same vien...)

Comment

Originally posted by Singapore_Air View Post
                              Nykelaz, private message me your email address and I will send you the new SIA corporate font.
                              Could you mail it to me as well?
                              h dot tilling at gmx dot de
                              Capslock is cruise control for cool... not!

See you at W:O:A 2010- rain or shine!

Comment

Working...
                              X