• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPG Q1 2008 promo

www.spgpromos.com/quarterly

I got the same offers as the last time:

Pick one of the following options for stays between
    December 1, 2007, and February 29, 2008:

Earn up to 24,000 bonus StarpointsŪ. With every four eligible stays, you'll earn 6,000 bonus Starpoints (up to 16 stays and 24,000 total bonus Starpoints).

Earn double stays. For example, if you stay three times, you'll receive credit for six stays toward keeping your Platinum status, which usually requires 25 stays or 50 nights within a calendar year to reach.

Earn double Starpoints on all your stays. That's five Starpoints for every U.S. dollar spent.
    I went for double Starpoints this time as there are a few awards I'm eyeing.
    Last edited by KeithMEL; 21 November 2007, 04:41 PM.
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
    www.spgpromos.com/quarterly

I got the same offers as the last time:

I went for double Starpoints this time as there are a few awards I'm eyeing.
    Thanks for posting this KeithMEL.

Comment

Hmm...out so fast? When is the deadline for registration?

Comment

Thanks for the info. Since I have pretty much achieved PLAT status by then, I am also opting for double starpoints to boost my account....hehe

Comment

You're a star

Comment

Just to clarify - you wouldn't necessarily get identical promos or any promos at all. Someone on AFF reported that he got free Gold membership while another received a 'sorry Starwood doesn't love you' (well not in those words ) msg.
            All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Just to clarify - you wouldn't necessarily get identical promos or any promos at all. Someone on AFF reported that he got free Gold membership while another received a 'sorry Starwood doesn't love you' (well not in those words ) msg.
              AFF? Asia Friend Finder?

I asked SPG for a comp to Gold in the very recent past but they denied me. This was with quite a number of bookings already in the system. All I wanted to do was to earn more starpoints. Anyhoo .....

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                AFF? Asia Friend Finder?

I asked SPG for a comp to Gold in the very recent past but they denied me. This was with quite a number of bookings already in the system. All I wanted to do was to earn more starpoints. Anyhoo .....
                Tsk tsk, that's one of the reasons you get the Amex Plat card, SQFAN. SPG Gold status is comped.
                ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

AFF? Asia Friend Finder?

Australian Frequent Flyer

Originally posted by SQFAN
                  Try PMing Starwood Lurker aka William Sanders on TOF.

Comment

I got the same offers as Keith did, except instead of earning up to 24,000 bonus Starpoints on the first one, I only get 16,000:

Earn up to 16,000 bonus StarpointsŪ. With every three eligible stays, you'll earn 4,000 bonus Starpoints (up to 12 stays and 16,000 total bonus Starpoints).
                    SPG doesn't love me. (Not as much as they love Keith, anyway )

I think I'm going for the double stays. I'm SPG Gold but that was only through another of their promotions so I need all the help I can get.

Comment

I have a feeling the wires crossed and they gave me the Plat offers instead of the Gold ones. Everyone I know who's Gold got the same as MovieMan did. Plus I'm advised the double stay credit will help me to 'keep' rather than 'qualify' for Platinum status.

But anyway it doesn't matter as I went for the double starpoints.

Or maybe I got Plat benefits 2 weeks premature?

Comment

Perhaps it's linked to how stays/nights you have so far this year.

I haven't received minie yet but will let you know (currently on 23 stays so presumably in the same position as you, KeithMEL).

Comment

Try PMing Starwood Lurker aka William Sanders on TOF.
                          It's OK... earned Gold whereas every swinging dickus got theors comped.

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                            Perhaps it's linked to how stays/nights you have so far this year.

I haven't received minie yet but will let you know (currently on 23 stays so presumably in the same position as you, KeithMEL).
                            When I click on KeithMel's link, I had all three options available to me.

Comment

Originally posted by MovieMan View Post
                              I got the same offers as Keith did, except instead of earning up to 24,000 bonus Starpoints on the first one, I only get 16,000:

SPG doesn't love me. (Not as much as they love Keith, anyway )

I think I'm going for the double stays. I'm SPG Gold but that was only through another of their promotions so I need all the help I can get.
                              I got the same as you. Also SPG Gold.

Comment

Working...
                              X