Changi past midnight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changi past midnight

Planning an itinerary for next trip, but looks like I'll arrive Changi past midnight, and the next connecting flight is 7am. What sort of activity can one do? Do the food stalls operate around the clock?

I suppose I could knock off a few hours in Transit Hotel. Does the SKL open past midnight?

Cheers

Most shops are closed at that time but the foodcourts airside would be open. SKL is open 24/7

Comment

The only few shops that would be open are the main duty free shops like DFS, Perfume & Cosmetics etc. The rest of the shops would be closed by 1am, and open at about 6-7am in the morning. You can rest at the Oasis lounge (opposite Gate E11) instead of spending money on Transit Hotel. It's equipped with recliners that are quite comfortable to rest on and is free. The information counters would be open 24/7 and maybe you can check with them on what you can do to kill time when you arrive.
      We put labels on people and fight wars over them. If we truly want harmony, we have to get past the labels.

Comment

SKL is open 24 hours but the StarAllianceGold lounge closes early morning.

Comment

Originally posted by quik! View Post
          Planning an itinerary for next trip, but looks like I'll arrive Changi past midnight, and the next connecting flight is 7am. What sort of activity can one do? Do the food stalls operate around the clock?

I suppose I could knock off a few hours in Transit Hotel. Does the SKL open past midnight?

Cheers
          Last time I hit the Staff Canteens (hawker centres) at Changi, they closed at 2100. So I'd think your only food options would be airside...visit Brewerkz at T3!

Comment

which terminal would be arriving at? SKL is opened 24/7. unlike what some posters have mentioned here, all the transit shops would be closed sometime after 2am/2:30am. operations would resume around 5:30am. thought the liquor and perfume outlets are not 'closed', there are no staff manning these outlets and these outlets would be monitored by security. bookshop, boutiques etc all closed.

let me know which terminal u would be arriving at and i will suggest more options to u.

cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by lowwol View Post
              which terminal would be arriving at? SKL is opened 24/7. unlike what some posters have mentioned here, all the transit shops would be closed sometime after 2am/2:30am. operations would resume around 5:30am. thought the liquor and perfume outlets are not 'closed', there are no staff manning these outlets and these outlets would be monitored by security. bookshop, boutiques etc all closed.

let me know which terminal u would be arriving at and i will suggest more options to u.

cheers!
              If he is flying SQ.....he wouldn't know which Terminal (2 or 3) he will be arriving at until 2 hrs before flight arrival time...

Comment

Originally posted by Jubilee777 View Post
                If he is flying SQ.....he wouldn't know which Terminal (2 or 3) he will be arriving at until 2 hrs before flight arrival time...
                Taking SQ15 recently, and the LSS told me as well that no announcement which terminal we will arrive until about 2 hours prior to land; even though I would guess being 77W, it would be in T3 since SQ needs the aircraft for those destinations.

Comment

true and i know. maybe i was not specific. other than assuming your flight might be SQ, what exactly is the airline which u would be taking?

Comment

Working...
                  X