Kebaya IFS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kebaya IFS

Since last summer, I have not had any purple Kebaya IFS. And in this trip, LAX-NRT, DPS-SIN, and SIN-FRA, the Kebaya IFS were in charge. One of them told me that there are about 400 IFS, and 50 of them are women.

And, for my LAX-NRT, NRT-SIN, and SIN-FRA, the LS were so sweet to me, and most importantly good looking and young, and somewhat flirty with me. I am sure LukeGT would be so jealous. Unfortunately, I am taken and faithful.

The Kebaya for the IFSS is actually brown (supposedly according to their uniform tender for handbags).

But I am jealous as well!

I was at Changi the other day and a Chief Stewardess got into the lift, I got a picture. Then leaving the airport there was a flight stewardess walking somewhere. I walked beside her for a few seconds and asked if she was going home. She wasn't impressed. "Do I look that tired to you?!"

Comment

I have only once had a female IFS which was last year ona SIN-BKK flight.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
        And, for my LAX-NRT, NRT-SIN, and SIN-FRA, the LS were so sweet to me, and most importantly good looking and young, and somewhat flirty with me. I am sure LukeGT would be so jealous. Unfortunately, I am taken and faithful.
        I'm very happy u're taken and faithful...... this means you're not a dangerous competitor
        There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
        If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

You are not alone in this. In fact I had experienced at Changi, how cold and unfriendly SQ Girls are. That's why I started that thread about being away from Singapore next week from one night.
          The most recent one was yesterday. I was with my Thai friend from the arrival hall getting to the lift. Okay, I smiled at them being a nice person. They should see my tags and all those bag tags. Nope they did not smile back and in fact smirked. Then we said we wanted to go to te departure. The Girls were in front of the lift button. You know what, they did not press the departure button for us as requested. We went all the way up, and they left the lift without saying anything.
          So, in fact there are two sides of the infamous SQ Girls in my view. Well so far, the SQ Boys are consistently friendly outside and inside the work environment.

Comment

I am surprised to hear there are 50 ?. I've also only had one female IFS, on SIN-FRA last year. She was fantastic and great fun.

I've got her card, which still had her as CSS as she had recently been promoted. CGK, dunno if you can remember their names but the initials of the one I know are P.C.

On my way back from PER last month I was meeting a mate who was on my flight to SGN. He was on a delayed SQ327 from MAN so I went down to F51 to meet him and his flight had a female IFS as well, which was also his first.

Comment

I know 6 of them - 1 of them i've flown with more than once. Another was a CSS at the time I flew with her and is now an IFS.

Comment

And, for my LAX-NRT, NRT-SIN, and SIN-FRA, the LS were so sweet to me, and most importantly good looking and young, and somewhat flirty with me.
                Doesn't that make you feel even younger?
                My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Comment

And, for my LAX-NRT, NRT-SIN, and SIN-FRA, the LS were so sweet to me, and most importantly good looking and young, and somewhat flirty with me. I am sure LukeGT would be so jealous.
                  I think LukeGT would be even more jealous if it was a LSS.

Originally posted by CGK
                  They should see my tags and all those bag tags.
                  i.e. PITA.

Comment

oooh, you know, I grew up wishing I could be a Singapore Girl. I'd be an IFS by now for sure, given my advanced age

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                      oooh, you know, I grew up wishing I could be a Singapore Girl. I'd be an IFS by now for sure, given my advanced age
                      I still wish I could flirt (successfully) with the lovely ladies.

Comment

Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post
                        I still wish I could flirt (successfully) with the lovely ladies.
                        What seems to be the problem? Aunt SQFG can try to help!

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                          What seems to be the problem? Aunt SQFG can try to help!
                          Aunt? Hehe. You're young enough to be my sister.

My problem: I can't seem to figure out how old they are. It's just a little scary to ask a 29 year old girl out. Almost did it when I was flirting with the cute Lead Stewardess on my way home in F, but I was too sleep-deprived and I forgot.
                          Last edited by globetrekker84; 26 November 2006, 04:50 PM.

Comment

...Okay, I smiled at them being a nice person. They should see my tags and all those bag tags. Nope they did not smile back and in fact smirked. Then we said we wanted to go to te departure. The Girls were in front of the lift button. You know what, they did not press the departure button for us as requested. We went all the way up, and they left the lift without saying anything.
                            So, in fact there are two sides of the infamous SQ Girls in my view. Well so far, the SQ Boys are consistently friendly outside and inside the work environment.
                            Oooh, not very professional of them, was it? Sorry to hear about your experience, CGK.
                            ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post
                              Aunt? Hehe. You're young enough to be my sister.

My problem: I can't seem to figure out how old they are. It's just a little scary to ask a 29 year old girl out. Almost did it when I was flirting with the cute Lead Stewardess on my way home in F, but I was too sleep-deprived and I forgot.
                              That's so cute: dating angst from such a seasoned traveller. I'm sure if you let your charm loose, globetrekker84, you'll be able to get your date. My women friends tell me the reason age differences matter to them is that as a rule, younger men tend to have a very different view of where the date would lead (a rule which, they admit, has exceptions).
                              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Working...
                              X