Pazifikhopping Reloaded or the SenRun 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pazifikhopping Reloaded or the SenRun 2007

Well, I want to give you a preview before I finally post it at Flyertalk and before I get the final okay of Flyeralker airoli for publishing it.

No, not another A 380 inaugural report, it is just a little bit about hopping over the Pacific on SQ (incl 77W from SIN to ICN) and OZ to ORD. Airoil and I have done this trip back in May 07, but work has delayed the report a little bit. And yes, it was in F and one of the last F OZ tickets ...

It was a nice trip with an OZ segment to ORD, where we were the only one in First Class. Very nice experience ... SQ 16 was also not that bad at all ... As usual I have put some photos and as new feature some short videos of lading in BKK (from HKT) and take off in ICN. You should not use a 56k dial up modem for this but DSL or a similar High Speed connection

So sit back, relax ... and here we go Trip Report intro. The flights are under flights (where else ), the hotel section is not yet ready.

P.S. Reloaded, because I have done a similar trip back in 2006 in Business Class. This trip together with cathaana back in 2006 (incl. Bali DO) could be found also on my homepage (click here)
    FLYGVA
    Hotel and Trip Reports

Can't wait for the full report. I remembered someone posted about OZ chef on board. But, yes, I have not been on OZ yet. So it's interesting to hear form others.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
      Can't wait for the full report. I remembered someone posted about OZ chef on board. But, yes, I have not been on OZ yet. So it's interesting to hear form others.
      The flight report is ready (click on the numbers in the flights section), the hotels will take some additional month - I have not yet finished the hotels of my run in May 2006
      FLYGVA
      Hotel and Trip Reports

Comment

FLYGVA great report - I have just spent a lovely Sunday morning reading it.

Comment

Originally posted by FLYGVA View Post
          The flight report is ready (click on the numbers in the flights section), the hotels will take some additional month - I have not yet finished the hotels of my run in May 2006
          Hmm must be something wrong with my browser. Did not see any numbers. Better restart my computer again. He he he

Comment

Working...
          X