Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I exit immigration while transit in SIN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I exit immigration while transit in SIN?

Just a thought.

I'll arrive SIN at 7.45pm, and depart SIN for LHR at 11.20pm. Thought of meeting up with a mate nearby instead of doing nothing waiting for the next leg. Is this permissible?

Cheers.

Yes, you can do that, definitely.
    J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

Of course, but make sure you have your onward BP (especially if you have a ticket that has the No CHK-IN/No disembark SIN endorsement!)

Comment

Originally posted by upright man View Post
        Yes, you can do that, definitely.
        Cheers, upright man!

Comment

Yes, as long as you have your boarding pass before you leave airside, you should be able to get back in within five minutes.

Comment

Another quikie...how long does it take to travel from Changi to say, Orchard Road? I don't wanna push it by traveling to central...cheers

Comment

At that time of day about 30 minutes in a taxi.

Comment

About the same if you take MRT, it's cheap and no need to pay for all those 'surcharges' (if you are familiar with SIN Taxi then u'll know what am I talking about).

Comment

Alternatively you can simply hop on Bus No 36 (T2 Basement) which goes to Orchard. It will cost you less than $2 but of course the journey will be around 1hour depending on traffic condition...
                  A380 - European Pride!

Comment

Just to update what had happened. Managed to sneak off to Clarke Quay (amazing place that is) and back into the airport in time for boarding Took MRT and it was quite swift.

Comment

Working...
                    X