SQTalk One-Year Anniversary!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQTalk One-Year Anniversary!!

(OK, I know, not quite yet... But never too early to start celebrating! ) Coming up in a day or so... One-year anniversary of official Post # 1, by LukeGT, 31OCT2006 1620 SIN time!

So, is there a big celebration planned??

Cheers, everyone!

Ohh... another 26 hours to go. Maybe we should have special SQTalk banner to commemorate this event.
    Cheers, everyone...

Comment

What a great ride guys! Thank you so much for that

Comment

Comment

It's been a trip indeed. Thanks everyone for making this such an enjoyable forum to participate in.
          All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Happy Birthday SQTalk

Comment

Ah...another reason to drink today

Happy Anniversary, SQTalk!

Comment

As long as it didn't continue for an over-extended period of time, I'd probably say, good on them.

Comment

KRUG for all!
                  Home is where your heart is.

Comment

Hooray! What a milestone.
                    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Congrats everyone. I'll drink a milehigh glass onboard SQ8xx today to this...

Comment

Congratulations to you , SQTalkers. For those who pioneer this site, I thank you for creating this wonderful site. It has indeed been a great ride.

Comment

Congratulations ! Thanks to all founders of this site! Its interesting that all the founders come from different corners of the globe, SQTalk is truly a global collaboration of people sharing their passion for the service even other airlines talk about! All people who joined in this first year, we are just the beginning of what will become an even greater site and well-known forum in the future. SIA makes me feel honored to be Singaporean, as it truly displays to the world what we can do. Its great seeing all the passengers who love SIA around the world; loving the airline from that little, unique, and now influential, red dot......
                          Last edited by sqforever; 31 October 2007, 08:31 AM.
                          Such a way about you, My Singapore Girl. Wouldn't go away without you, My Singapore Girl.

Comment

Happy Anniversary SQTalk!!

Comment

Happy Birthday SQtalk its been a great year.

Comment

Working...
                              X