Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me with vote please: SKL F vs. TG lounge at KUL

Hi all,
    I kinda *** know wat lounge to go so if you guys can help me with some advice.
    I gonna travel SIN-KUL-SIN in F.

In SIN i thinking of SKL F. But in KUL still kinda thinking between TG *Gold and SKL F. Please help me by voting or some advice. would be appreciate.

Cheers guys

Fly the KUL-SIN portion on MH and try their F lounge in KUL.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
      Fly the KUL-SIN portion on MH and try their F lounge in KUL.
      This time i've already book with SQ. Try MH before...love MH F lounge....

Comment

Why not lounge hop? Your bp is valid for both lounges. Check both out and decide for yourself.

I've only been to the old SKL, but the new one looks pretty nice. The TG lounge had some very delicious noodles and satay when I was last there though.

Or better still - endorse your ticket over to MH.
        Last edited by KeithMEL; 28 October 2007, 08:06 PM.
        All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

I've got an EVEN better idea........ why not spend the extra time in Kuala Lumpur city, and skip what are (MH F aside) two unmemorable Star Alliance carrier lounges. Trust me on this one.

Comment

SQflyergirl would be pleased to meet you up for beer and satay, and show you around, SQflyers.
            My Cafe Adventures
            Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
            http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Comment

Good places for Satays and Beers around Jalan Ampang~!

Comment

During my last stay in KUL, I found the TG lounge dirty, full and the food selection only basic. Cutlery was dirty, too, and the staff not very friendly. If I had been there much longer, I would have used my Prirority Pass and move to this lounge.
                SQ was in this case not an option, since I were only in C on LH and SKL is only open to their own F pax.
                FLYGVA
                Hotel and Trip Reports

Comment

Working...
                X