Middle Eastern carrier from US to Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Middle Eastern carrier from US to Europe

I'm planning out some future travels and I'm interested in doing a trip from the states via the gulf to Europe with a stopover included. Which airline would you guys recommend for this including the assistance given for stopovers? I will be traveling in Y.

I'm thinking..
    Etihad or Qatar Airways (I'm not so keen on Emirates..)

If I choose Etihad is there also an easy way to go from Abu Dhabi to Dubai for a day with some kind of taxi service or bus?

Thanks!
    -sqforever

EDIT: *I've just realized that this should fit under General Board, could a mod. please switch? Thanks!*
    Last edited by sqforever; 28 October 2007, 05:04 AM.
    Such a way about you, My Singapore Girl. Wouldn't go away without you, My Singapore Girl.

EY do not offer any european stopover point for their north american services. Previously their toronto services was via brussels but these two cities are now de-linked.

QR operate from Newark via Geneva to Doha.

EK operate from JFK via Hamburg to Dubai.

EY offer a shuttle bus transfer between Abu Dhabi and Dubai however their network does not fit your requirement.

Comment

Originally posted by EKrew View Post
      EY do not offer any european stopover point for their north american services. Previously their toronto services was via brussels but these two cities are now de-linked.

QR operate from Newark via Geneva to Doha.

EK operate from JFK via Hamburg to Dubai.

EY offer a shuttle bus transfer between Abu Dhabi and Dubai however their network does not fit your requirement.

I actually want to do the opposite. Fly a middle eastern carrier directly from N. America to Middle East, do stopover in the gulf, and then take a connecting flight to Europe (most likely London). In Europe I'll use the excellent rail network and end up back in the European city to return on the same route. But thanks for the answer on the shuttle bus!
      Last edited by sqforever; 28 October 2007, 11:02 PM.
      Such a way about you, My Singapore Girl. Wouldn't go away without you, My Singapore Girl.

Comment

Working...
      X