• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New LH service: limo on arrival at FRA for LH F pax

I just received this email from LH:

Arrive in style:
    the new limousine service at Frankfurt

Dear KeithMEL,

From early November 2007 another exclusive benefit can be enjoyed by Lufthansa First Class customers at Frankfurt Airport: if your Lufthansa-, SWISS- or Austrian Airlines-operated feeder flight lands out on the apron, you will be met at the aircraft and taken straight to the terminal building by limousine or premium people carrier.

This very special service is also available for Lufthansa Business Jet feeder flights and for arrivals in Business or Economy Class, if you have booked an onward flight in Lufthansa First Class for the same day. The vehicles will be waiting for you directly behind the passenger buses and will take you to the bus arrival point at Terminal 1.

If you start your journey at Frankfurt as a First Class passenger on a flight operated by Lufthansa, you will enjoy our customary first class transport service on the ground: one of our exclusive vehicles will take you directly from the First Class Terminal to your aircraft.

And if your Lufthansa flight lands out on the apron, you and your fellow First Class passengers will be driven promptly to the bus arrival point at Terminal 1 in an exclusive bus. This will save you valuable time as the First Class bus is able to depart before the limousines and all other passenger buses.

Unfortunately, due to the current security restrictions, we are not able at the present time to drive you to another location, such as the First Class Lounges or the First Class Terminal.
    I heard that the original plan was to ferry F pax all the way to the FCT but fraport would not allow it so this was the compromise.
    Last edited by KeithMEL; 26 October 2007, 10:51 PM.
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Looking forward for my December trip on LH F to FRA and connect to Y.

Comment

I like the sound of this. Is the Lufthansa FCT/Limo transfer available to me if I book an award First class flights (connecting through FRA) using United miles?
      Thanks

Comment

from information i spotted elsewhere in the forum that the limo was going to be a porsche, mmmmmm porsche
        Last edited by Greatfox; 5 November 2007, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by qf unfort View Post
          I like the sound of this. Is the Lufthansa FCT/Limo transfer available to me if I book an award First class flights (connecting through FRA) using United miles?
          Thanks
          Yes, it doesn't matter which miles or if you're using miles, as long as you're flying on LH metal
          You are not, who you are, you are who you want to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Greatfox View Post
            from information i spotted elsewhere in the forum that the limo was going to be a porsche, mmmmmm porsche
            Yeah, the limos seem to be Porsche Cayennes (what a waste... they can't do more than 30 km/h on the apron anyway)
            Capslock is cruise control for cool... not!

See you at W:O:A 2010- rain or shine!

Comment

Working...
            X