• Show
Clear All

• CCA2 - validation needed

As per subject:

MEL
    NZ xAKL
    NZ oPVG
    OZ oICN
    SQ (15 ) oSIN (and yes it's after march 07)
    SQ oBKK
    LH oSGN
    SQ xSIN
    SQ oKUL
    SQ xSIN
    SQ xSYD
    UA MEL

The questions:
    Is the last sector on UA possible, considering that it's a connection from an incoming Star Alliance flight? IIRC, shortfinals once showed me a ticket that goes something like KUL (SQ)-xSIN (SQ)-xSYD (UA)-MEL (SQ)-xSIN (SQ)-KUL but that was a while back. I would do SQ SIN-MEL otherwise but I've never tried SIN-SYD in Raffles.

There's no D cabin on the SIN-KUL-SIN sectors - I'll be seated in Y?

Cheers,
    Keith

edited to add - previously erroneous heading has now been rectified
    Last edited by KeithMEL; 22 November 2006, 07:37 PM.
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
    There's no D cabin on the SIN-KUL-SIN sectors - I'll be seated in Y?
    Last time I did KUL-SIN on a CRTWSTAR1 I was in F, despite the rules stating you're supposed to be in Y.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
      Last time I did KUL-SIN on a CRTWSTAR1 I was in F, despite the rules stating you're supposed to be in Y.
      Ooh very nice. I'm doing this through the Air NZ travel centre so hopefully they're just as unfamiliar with that rule.
      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

I don't have the rules for circle asia handy. So, can't see the specifics. But, it does look fine intinerary.
        For SIN-MEL segment on UA, the general rules say that you can not book this flight individually, but it has to be in conjuction to an international segment. Since you are doing SIN-SYD-MEL, this should be fine. I have few of my RTW tix as SIN-SYD-MEL-SYD-AKL, and there is no problem.

Comment

Did the UA SYD-MEL sector successfully.

Decided to go to my TA after appalling service from the NZ travel centre.
          The TA was following the rules religiously and wouldn't book SIN-KUL-SIN in F. Don't really care about seat comfort since it's a mere 55 minute sector - but F would deliver an extra 1000 miles each way.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
            Did the UA SYD-MEL sector successfully.

Decided to go to my TA after appalling service from the NZ travel centre.
            The TA was following the rules religiously and wouldn't book SIN-KUL-SIN in F. Don't really care about seat comfort since it's a mere 55 minute sector - but F would deliver an extra 1000 miles each way.

Regardless of what MF says, i think he got lucky. 8 CRWSTAR2's later, i've always been booked in M.

Comment

Working...
            X