No announcement yet.

Sorry if I had Offended Anyone.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry if I had Offended Anyone.........

I sincerely apologise if my previous thread had caused a misunderstanding of intentions that offended some people. It was not my intention in any way to brag or display any form of arrogance nor was it my purpose to display a level of superiority among other board members nor did I previously realise that others could possibly have taken offence in such meanings. I was merely interested in people sharing their experiences by documenting the flights they have taken. Thus I again apologise if the tone and meaning were interpreted in contrary to what I had intended. If anyone believes the thread was inappropriate in any ways, please feel free to remove them physically (through direct moderation or contacts with personel who posseses such functions).
    Last edited by Rejuvenated; 13 October 2007, 07:46 PM.
    My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

I wasn't offended at all actually and I travel Y.

Comment

FWIW it read to me like a tracking list and you were also asking if others had similar lists. The fact that you were looking at F vs other classes of service seemed irrelevant to me.

Comment

It's okay.

Comment

Rejuvenated, your apology speaks volumes. It seems there was a profound misunderstanding, and I hope we all can put this behind us. I hope this episode will help the SQTalk community become even more understanding.

I hope you won't doubt your value as a member of the community, Rejuvenated. I personally appreciate your views and perspective.
          ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

I travel Y and I didn't feel offended in any way...
            Capslock is cruise control for cool... not!

See you at W:O:A 2010- rain or shine!

Comment

Working...
            X