CX New Seats at SFO Road Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CX New Seats at SFO Road Show

went to SFO yesturday to the CX road show, and must say i was impressed with thier new products. However i did find some flaws in these new seats.

Look who i saw on the bart to SFO

9V-SWH

At the SFO Bart Station, The nices and most cleaness Bart Station in the whole Bay Area.

The Seats were in this trailor which was parked outside of the International Departure level.

Was welcomed onboard by the lead purser "Skyy" ( to the left)and Flight Attendant Vanessa.( to the right)

I first thought Skyy was Indian but later she told us that was actually filipino/spanish. She knew nothing about being a flight attendant and it was her mother and sister who actually persuaded her to join CX. She worked for CX a while but then moved back to Manila to join NWA. Later on she moved to SF, where CX had oppenings for thier new base "sfo-hnk''. She reaplied for the position and is now living in SF as a Lead Purser for CX.

Vanessa was native born to Hong Kong but moved to the U.S when she was really young. She always wanted to be a cabin crew for CX eversince she was a child. Vanessa graduated from SF state with the dream of becoming a cx crew member. Her dream came true when CX had the opening for thier new SF base. Now Vanessa lives in SF and is living her dream as a cabin crew.

The new China for CX first.

The new first class was really nice. The color didnt looked so bad as others would have described it. The new suits were very big and had alot of room for me to play around in.

Comment

Both SQ and CX now have the biggest seat in the sky, however CX clever design for this arm rest made it mroe comfortable to sit in, unlike SQ.
      The arm rest can be put back into its upright position for bed mode.

Comment

It was so funny how the CX crew member kept on raving about thier 17 inch tv screen in first, when SQ had the huge 23 inch.

Closet. I tried taking pictures of the inside, but it was too dark.
        Last edited by singaporeairlinesboi; 12 October 2007, 05:16 AM.

Comment

SKyy demonstates how the new table can actually be a private dinner for 2

Now she is putting the seat into bed mode JUST for me!

Comment

The Bed was very comfortable with the duvet set on top of it. You dont know how stoked i was to have this done for me, i actually felt like a FIRST CLASS passenger lol

http://

TA DAAA!

Comment

SKyy after she finished tucking me in!

AHHH FIST CLASS! i swear i could have fallen asleep, but it was so awkward having people stare at me!

Comment

And now Bizz class!

Ok i was not impress AT all about the new Bizz class. The color is truly awfull. It was a nice seat to sit in, but i felt as if i was in a color night mare. The crew clealry had not clue that Other airlines had used this idea before CX. I told them VS for example was the first to have this design and they had no clue. WHAT else was so funny was this man said that "SQ biz class is like the new CX first class" infornt of 20 people, The crew stared at each other like "o-sh@$", then this rep for CX immediately came out with such a lame excuse " well CX folds into a bed automatically, unlike SQ were you have to stand up to put it into bed mode". It was hilarious!

The guy to the left is the one who said SQ biz class is like CX First. Kudos to you dude!

Last edited by singaporeairlinesboi; 12 October 2007, 05:51 AM.

Comment

The seat looked so crowded with all these accessories.

Comment

Comment

The TV, Sorry about the glare. They had the door wide open.

BED MODE

Comment

The FUNNY dude, as one of the FA demonstates the bed

Comment

Kudos!

Great pictures singaporeairlinesboi !

Comment

Comment

SQ remote design

Comment

Working...
                              X