JAL NEW Premium Economy - Nice Looking Seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JAL NEW Premium Economy - Nice Looking Seats

Wow....look at these new seats from JAL. They look nice, very similar to the new Y on CX, but much more refined and definitely look better especially with the leg support.

Judging from the look, these seats surely beat QF new Premium Y seats planned on its new A380.

http://www.jal.co.jp/inflight/inter/...formation.html

Impressive indeed.
    Unfortunately we seem to get only JO down here.
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

There's an allusion to "97cm" - which works out to 38 inches. Can someone who can read japanese confirm that as pitch?

It looks pretty nice - but the premium economy benchmark for now as far as I'm concerned is TG's offering on the A345

Comment

The seats looks like the "light" version of JAL business class seat... Looks great...

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
          There's an allusion to "97cm" - which works out to 38 inches. Can someone who can read japanese confirm that as pitch?

It looks pretty nice - but the premium economy benchmark for now as far as I'm concerned is TG's offering on the A345
          Pitch is 97 CM and seat doesn't recline it slides forward and down so space your space is never encroached upon..........

Comment

VERY nice!

Comment

For those of us who prefer to read English

Comment

Nice I like!

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                  Impressive indeed.
                  Unfortunately we seem to get only JO down here.
                  Good news is that JAL International is operating for JALways so we might be able to see this product on Australian routes perheps.

Comment

Originally posted by lee_apromise View Post
                    Good news is that JAL International is operating for JALways so we might be able to see this product on Australian routes perheps.
                    Hmm I never got the 'JL for JO' concept. Is the onboard service meant to be mainline JL or JO standards?
                    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Nice products.....could be the standard-setter for the industry?

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                        I agree. The JL seats look attractively designed and detailed, but frankly the recline angle doesn't appear much better than standard Y.

TG's still appear more spacious.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                          Hmm I never got the 'JL for JO' concept. Is the onboard service meant to be mainline JL or JO standards?
                          If it is JO operating for JL, JO crew (thai nationals) will be onboard.
                          Since it will be JL operating for JO, I suppose we should have mainline JL standard. I guess I will have to see it in late november to see which crew will be onboard on JL for JO.

Comment

42" is still 7" off the new bmi premium economy at a whopping 49"

Comment

Originally posted by flyboy777 View Post
                              42" is still 7" off the new bmi premium economy at a whopping 49"
                              That is mighty impressive, and very close to traditional J already.

Comment

Working...
                              X