Krisflyer Replacement card?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krisflyer Replacement card?

How do I re-enroll my krisflyer card cause my family have lost their krisflyer card like my Krisflyer card.. my mom card and brother card.. and wife card....

Thank you

Welcome to SQ talk...goto the singapore airlines website and give them a call to replace the card. I believe you can do it all at once if everyone is present.

Comment

Yes, I lost mine once, and phoned them for a replacement card which came in the mail a few days later.

But I think you have to pay a small fee though, unless you are KF Gold or above.
      J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

Originally posted by upright man View Post
        Yes, I lost mine once, and phoned them for a replacement card which came in the mail a few days later.

But I think you have to pay a small fee though, unless you are KF Gold or above.
        KF Silver also entitles you to free replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by taless View Post
          KF Silver also entitles you to free replacement.
          Ok, thanks, that means KF SIlver and above are entitled to free replacement cards.

Incidentally, I subsequently recovered the lost card, so now I have 2 identical PPS and I bring just one of them when I travel.
          J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

Originally posted by upright man View Post
            Incidentally, I subsequently recovered the lost card, so now I have 2 identical PPS and I bring just one of them when I travel.
            A few years ago, I misplaced my LH SEN card. LH assigned me a new number so, when the old card turned up, it was useless. Of course, the new card never got to me. If I wanted them to send another card, they would change my number yet again. Sigh....

Comment

Working...
            X