Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I have lounge access in Singapore Airport?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I have lounge access in Singapore Airport?

Hello since I'm traveling from Jakarta to Lisbon... From CGK to SIN By Garuda indonesia (GA) and from SIN to Lisbon via bangkok and transit in Zürich Swiss International Airlines (LX) ... And Actually I've 4-5 hours transit in Singapore Airport.... Does Any one could Suggest me what could I do in this 4-5 hours transit in Singapore???
    Btw I've just started joining FF program so my FF card is like only for the beginner, since for the beginner doesn't have any priority to enter the lounge, but I've Eva Air (Evergreen club) silver card, since this card could take me to the lounge in TPE and I did not sure in singapore has Eva Air lounge and If they singapore airport have Eva Air lounge I think I still could not enter the lounge cause I'm flying with other Airlines..

Thank you
    Last edited by Formzs; 3 October 2007, 01:24 AM.

I wa about to assume yu will be travelling in Y but I noticed in another thread that you mention you will be flying a combination of Y and J. Under *A rules you are entitled to lounge access on the same day as your business class flight. So it is a possability that you will get lounge access.

I do not know much about Eva but I think it is very unlikely that a silver card holder would have lounge access if they were not flying Eva.

However the good news is that even if you do not get lounge access Changi is one of the best airports to kill time. See this thread for some ideas.

http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1535

Comment

There is a EVA lounge (shared with ANA) in T1 of Changi Airport. However, I'm not sure whether you would be able to use it. The lounge is located at the East Side of the terminal, next to the swimming pool. Hope this helps.

However, if you are unable to use the EVA lounge, you might want to use the Rainforest Lounge at T1 West or Plaza Premium Lounge at T2 South. Both lounges require you to pay a reasonable fee to use their facilities. I would personally recommend the Rainforest Lounge over the Plaza Premium Lounge as it has a tropical theme, which is very soothing to the eyes.

There is also a free city tour for transit passengers with a minumum of 5 hours of transit time. The tour, which takes 2 hours, will incude transport to and fro from Changi. You may want to get more details from the Singapore Visitor's Centre when you touch down. There are 4 counters altogether, two in T1 (Arrivals & Transit Central) and two in T2 (Arrivals & Transit North).

If you are tired, there is also the Ambassador Transit Hotel in both Terminals (T1 East & T2 South). I'm not too sure about the pricing though.
      We put labels on people and fight wars over them. If we truly want harmony, we have to get past the labels.

Comment

thanks for the suggestion Lobster and nykelaz .... btw I thinking my bank lounge did Citibank (Citigold) has lounge in Changi Airport

thanks

Comment

I don't think we have a Citibank lounge in SIN. The only bank lounge is the DBS Treasures Lounge (located next to SKL), for DBS Platinium card holders.
          We put labels on people and fight wars over them. If we truly want harmony, we have to get past the labels.

Comment

Working...
          X