Eva Air <<<Evergreen Card>>>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eva Air <<<Evergreen Card>>>

Hello I've several Questions about Eva Air and the Evergreen card. Actually I will going to Lisbon By Swiss Air from Singapore and since Swiss Air from Singapore to Zürich's via Bangkok for about 1 hour so I decided to stay in Eva Air lounge.

My first question is did Eva Air have lounge in Suvarnabhumi Airport or partner with another airline lounge??? My second question is could I use Eva Air lounge since I flying with another airline, had a economy boarding pass, but I've evergreen silver card??

Thank you very much
    Last edited by Formzs; 2 October 2007, 07:56 PM.

Originally posted by Formzs View Post
    Hello I've several Questions about Eva Air and the Evergreen card. Actually I will going to Lisbon By Swiss Air from Singapore and since Swiss Air from Singapore to Zürich's via Bangkok for about 1 hour so I decided to stay in Eva Air lounge.

My first question is did Eva Air have lounge in Suvarnabhumi Airport or partner with another airline lounge??? My second question is could I use Eva Air lounge since I flying with another airline, had a economy boarding pass, but I've evergreen silver card??

Thank you very much
    I hold both Taiwanese airlines' (CI and BR) membership.

For Eva Air, it still doesn't send me my member instruction handbook, so I don't know. But I know for China Airlines, you can use its Dynasty lounge at any airport if you hold a gold card or above, no matter you fly her or not.

So, I think they both come from the same country,both of them will be very similiar in treating their customers.

Comment

Working...
    X