F offers on ANA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F offers on ANA?

Hi I'm planning a trip in March (15.-26.) and would like to go there with ANA. My departure airport would be either VIE/FRA/MUC or ZRH. It can also be other airlines but they have to be in the Star Alliance. F would be great if there is a good price. Otherwise I would go for C. The flight is for 3 persons.
    I would also be ok to go there in Feb. but when do you think Japan is nicer?

Hope you can help me
    hon2
    You are not, who you are, you are who you want to be.

The cherry blossoms period is a really very beautiful to experience in Japan. Kyoto and Nara, those the two cities I had been, but I was a bit late in the season (I was there after April 15). I know my friends went to other places to the mountains with a group from Kyoto University at that time. But I did not recall the name of the town nor the area. My friends were there at the beginning of April.

Comment

So I will go for march.
      I wanna surprise my girlfriend, she lives in Kyoto, so which airport should I arrive at as Kyoto doesn't have its own.
      And hopefully some of you know some good flights from Europe to Japan

thx m
      Last edited by hon2; 1 October 2007, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Well, end of March would be more feasible I think. Kyoto is a short train ride from Osaka Kansai airport. But I am not so sure whether there are F service from or into KIX. Three years ago, LH has only 2-class service for KIX. But 3-class ex-NRT.
        I think NH offers F ex-NRT only. Same with SQ.

Comment

NRT to Kyoto does not take too long as the Shinkansen is pretty fast but you probably already know that.

From what I've heard and seen, many people fly ANA to NRT nowadays because their F product is supposed to be pretty good and a real alternative to SQ. Chosing ANA clearly cannot be a mistake. especially when flying F I'd prefer them over OS or LH.
          Home is where your heart is.

Comment

But does anyone here know any special offers in F with ANA. The regular rate is something like 10000 eur per person, so quite a lot. Isn't there a cheaper fare ?

Comment

Originally posted by hon2 View Post
              But does anyone here know any special offers in F with ANA. The regular rate is something like 10000 eur per person, so quite a lot. Isn't there a cheaper fare ?
              Sorry, I don't really know about special fares ex-Europe. But I know that many times LH has those Z fares (yeah biz class only). Otherwise, a RTW fares ex-Scandinavian country would be worthed to look at.

Comment

If you want to fly F, then it would be many * airlines to NRT then a transfer to a domestic flight flight from NRT to ITM on NH, then a bus to Kyoto. NGO option would be Lufthansa then a train to Kyoto.
                KIX option might only be LH again then the Haruka express to Kyoto.

Have you checked with one of the Japanese travel agents, JTB or HIS for F deals ex. Europe?

Comment

So is it actually possible to fly VIE-FRA-NRT-SFO-FRA-VIE in F for the RTW price stay only in one location and there for only 9 days?

regards hon2

Comment

At least it sounds reasonable. Perhaps check with your travel agent for special fares.
                    Home is where your heart is.

Comment

Working...
                    X