Getting 3k KF miles instantly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting 3k KF miles instantly

Is it possible? Miles transfer or any other scheme that exists out there?

What are you trying to do?

Getting 3k for immediate spend?

If you're trying to top-up an award, you can buy KF miles.

Maybe have someone as your nominated member and you can spend it on your nominated one asap.

Comment

Have miles I want to use for an award. But even with the online discount, it's short by 3k miles. You cannot both top up and get the online discount. And topping up would take up to 3 days and would need miles faster.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFlyingProf View Post
        Is it possible? Miles transfer or any other scheme that exists out there?
        US-based AmEx account - they transfered my points to ANA miles almost within 2 days!

Comment

i just thought of a very good way to get an award ticket when you are short the miles. if there is a KF member out there whom you trust and who trusts you, and that person possesses the requisite miles, you ask them to list you as an award redemption nominee. They book the ticket using their miles, and then at a later date, when you have amassed the same amount of miles, you reciprocate. For example, if i want to fly J from SFO-HKG, and I only have 90,000 miles, I will fall short by 3,500 miles. So, if I know someone who possesses at least 93,500 miles, i ask them to list me as an award redemption nominee (you can list up to 5). They book the ticket with their KF miles. After my next paid flight, I would then possess the requisite KF miles to get them a ticket using the same amount of miles.

Comment

Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
            i just thought of a very good way to get an award ticket when you are short the miles. if there is a KF member out there whom you trust and who trusts you, and that person possesses the requisite miles, you ask them to list you as an award redemption nominee. They book the ticket using their miles, and then at a later date, when you have amassed the same amount of miles, you reciprocate. For example, if i want to fly J from SFO-HKG, and I only have 90,000 miles, I will fall short by 3,500 miles. So, if I know someone who possesses at least 93,500 miles, i ask them to list me as an award redemption nominee (you can list up to 5). They book the ticket with their KF miles. After my next paid flight, I would then possess the requisite KF miles to get them a ticket using the same amount of miles.
            Better to do the US-based AmEx MR points transfer for this little miles....willing to help! (PM)

However, the above has been done on occasion, on CC at TOF!

Comment

Working...
            X