MAS cutting ZRH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAS cutting ZRH

Just heard from airliners.net that MAS is cutting yet another route, KUL-ZRH. route will be gone in Jan of 2008. MH used to fly to Vienna and Manchester also. It's part of Idris Jala's business turn-around plan. They're also reducing flights to chinese destinations such as kunming, x'ian, and chengdu. Rome and Stockholm are also routes that experience light louds but MH is keeping them for prestige reasons as the Malaysian gov. wouldn't be pleased.
    Such a way about you, My Singapore Girl. Wouldn't go away without you, My Singapore Girl.

Article here:
    http://www.bernama.com.my/bernama/v3....php?id=285522
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Yet Dr Mouth's favourite flights to Argentina are staying despite bleeding more money than any other route.

Great airline to fly MH (apart from the stewards jackets ) but they'll never get anywhere until the politicians leave them alone.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
        Yet Dr Mouth's favourite flights to Argentina are staying despite bleeding more money than any other route.
        ... but whilst those flights exist, they're stonkingly cheap, e.g. slightly over a thousand quid for a return in J from TPE!

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
          ... but whilst those flights exist, they're stonkingly cheap, e.g. slightly over a thousand quid for a return in J from TPE!
          Which tells it's own story!. Great fare to travel on an airline like MH though. How much is F ?.

Comment

Great airline to fly MH (apart from the stewards jackets ) but they'll never get anywhere until the politicians leave them alone.
            Which tells it's own story!. Great fare to travel on an airline like MH though. How much is F ?.
            Now, how's that for a change of heart? .. played in double quick time?

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
              are those available on the online booking engine or only from a TA? i tried inputting 3 different dates but didn't find anything.

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                are those available on the online booking engine or only from a TA? i tried inputting 3 different dates but didn't find anything.
                I don't know about the online booking engine - I was only told about the fare by a TA.

Comment

Working...
                X