Years Qualified Now Gone from BP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Years Qualified Now Gone from BP?

I just noticed on my BP that the number of years as QPP is no longer stated on the BP. Will post a picture later, more changes or just an anomaly?

judging from SQ's recent disregard for passenger loyalty, it's probably intentional

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
      I just noticed on my BP that the number of years as QPP is no longer stated on the BP. Will post a picture later, more changes or just an anomaly?
      My last two flights were the same. Just QPP, not QPP(#).

Semi off-topic, I'm really feeling rather sour about SQ at the moment. Could not even find a single seat in SKL J two days ago. Remind me again what is the point of PPS? I haven't even managed to secure 17A/C on the B744 in the previous 12 months, so I'm not really sure what benefits I'm now receiving.

Comment

Originally posted by crazycrab955 View Post
        My last two flights were the same. Just QPP, not QPP(#).

Semi off-topic, I'm really feeling rather sour about SQ at the moment. Could not even find a single seat in SKL J two days ago. Remind me again what is the point of PPS? I haven't even managed to secure 17A/C on the B744 in the previous 12 months, so I'm not really sure what benefits I'm now receiving.
        The only benefit that I am getting (or benefit that I can see) is that my checked bags are tagged as first class when flying business.

Apart from that, ZIP / Zero / Nothing /Kosong / rien .

Comment

The only benefit that I am getting (or benefit that I can see) is that my checked bags are tagged as first class when flying business.

Apart from that, ZIP / Zero / Nothing /Kosong / rien .
          Yeah, and that makes Kosong difference at half of the airports I frequent.

Perhaps PPS now stands for Previously Priority Service.

Comment

From outstations like SYD and LHR, they give (or gave, when I last flew) that benefit to EGs and *Gs as well, so I'm afraid your assessment
            ... ZIP / Zero / Nothing /Kosong / rien .
            may be a summary of the sad state of affairs today.
            ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

September 5, I still have LPP#.

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                From outstations like SYD and LHR, they give (or gave, when I last flew) that benefit to EGs and *Gs as well, so I'm afraid your assessment

may be a summary of the sad state of affairs today.
                If that's the case, QPP is pretty much worthless.

Comment

As of the beginning of this week (Sept. 10, 07), all my Boarding passes only show TPP with no qualification years after it. My BPs last week still had the qualification years proceeding the word TPP. Why did SQ remove the qualification years? To save inks?
                  Last edited by UMD; 12 September 2007, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by UMD View Post
                    Why did SQ remove the qualification years? To save inks?
                    I think it's just that years of loyalty ceased to be a meaningful measure of a customer's value to SQ.
                    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

They ought to put now PPS Value on it......

I can see a conversation going like this between two friends:

"hey look! I've got 29,230 dollars in value! what? only 19,120 for you?"

Or a conversation going between a boss and subordinate

"hey look! You've got 29,230 dollars in value! You're flying Y from now on"

Both of which will end up with making someone feel rather undervalued - hey wait! Isn't that SQ's goal in the first place?

Comment

Did they ever use the show qualifying year on the passenger manifest?

Comment

Originally posted by tfung View Post
                          Did they ever use the show qualifying year on the passenger manifest?
                          No, at least not recently.

Comment

Ummm, yeah fantastic benefit that one is...

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                              Ummm, yeah fantastic benefit that one is...
                              Yeah, would have spent SGD25K + taxes + surchages just to get such a wonderful god-like benefit.

Comment

Working...
                              X