No announcement yet.

Has the MCT for LH-LH at FRA changed ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has the MCT for LH-LH at FRA changed ?

I am looking at a flight CAN-FRA-MAN. The CAN-FRA flight arrives at 0720 and there is a flight to MAN at 0800. However it is only offering me a flight to MAN at 1220 instead. I have had a few 40 minute connections at FRA before. Have they changed it recently ?.

I can't be doing with a 5 hour wait at FRA without access to the FCT/FCL...

Hi MAN Flyer,

you are 5 min. short! The MCT in FRA is 45 min. Unfortunately we do not have a fligt from CAN to MUC. MUC MCT is 30 min.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
      I am looking at a flight CAN-FRA-MAN. The CAN-FRA flight arrives at 0720 and there is a flight to MAN at 0800. However it is only offering me a flight to MAN at 1220 instead. I have had a few 40 minute connections at FRA before. Have they changed it recently ?.

I can't be doing with a 5 hour wait at FRA without access to the FCT/FCL...
      Why not searching for a host to FCL at least?
      But really, I am a risk-averse flyer. So, never done 45 minutes connection at FRA.

If you don't want to wait that long, take FRA-HAM-MAN. Arrives 30 minutes earlier in MAN, but uses CRJ from HAM.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
        If you don't want to wait that long, take FRA-HAM-MAN. Arrives 30 minutes earlier in MAN, but uses CRJ from HAM.
        I suppose it's an idea, and I'm hand luggage only so could do it. I do like HAM and CRJ's. The problem is the novelty and enthusiasm for taking additional and unecessary flights is fast disappearing for me, especially in Europe. Still, I suppose it beats hanging around in FRA for 5 hours.

It's also a DC award so not sure if the system will allow it. I've already used up any outstanding favours with DC today when they bent some rules for me and helped me out on a booking.

Comment

I suppose it's an idea, and I'm hand luggage only so could do it. I do like HAM and CRJ's. The problem is the novelty and enthusiasm for taking additional and unecessary flights is fast disappearing for me, especially in Europe. Still, I suppose it beats hanging around in FRA for 5 hours.

It's also a DC award so not sure if the system will allow it. I've already used up any outstanding favours with DC today when they bent some rules for me and helped me out on a booking.
          I see. Since a DC award, may be can rebook on CAN-BKK-FRA-MAN?

Comment

I see. Since a DC award, may be can rebook on CAN-BKK-FRA-MAN?
            Well, the CAN-FRA J seat I had my eye on has gone in the last 24 hours anyway so I am now taking your advice and going CAN-BKK-FRA-MAN, with BKK-FRA in F. They queried the routing at first but then confirmed it. Zone 8 to Zone 1.

Comment

Well, the CAN-FRA J seat I had my eye on has gone in the last 24 hours anyway so I am now taking your advice and going CAN-BKK-FRA-MAN, with BKK-FRA in F. They queried the routing at first but then confirmed it. Zone 8 to Zone 1.
              Congratulations. LH F? Thus FCT prior to fly FRA-MAN?

Comment

Congratulations. LH F? Thus FCT prior to fly FRA-MAN?
                TG F BKK-FRA but I only have 90 minutes in FRA so not bothered about the FCT. Besides, I am flying FRA-SGN in LH F on the way out.

Comment

TG F BKK-FRA but I only have 90 minutes in FRA so not bothered about the FCT.
                  Arriving in TG F at FRA will not give you access to FCT nor FCL. Just to clarify!

Comment

Working...
                  X