Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New QF F amenity kit

These were upgraded earlier this year.

Akira Isogawa-designed pyjama bag and zippered suede pod (for men - women get a Collette Dinnigan-designed silk purse).

Akira Isogawa-designed pyjamas with matching eyeshades and slippers. Kevin Murphy comb. Socks.

Inside the pod - Payot products (cleansing and shaving foam; moisturising cream; and lip balm); mints; ear plugs; and a leaflet (offering a 15% discount on a Payot beauty service or product in Australia or Paris). A toothbrush and toothpaste are mentioned in the leaflet but weren't included in what I got.

The toothbrush, toothpaste, razor etc are meant to be offered separately, ala carte style. According to TOF this is done by FAs carrying baskets of the stuff around.
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
      The toothbrush, toothpaste, razor etc are meant to be offered separately, ala carte style. According to TOF this is done by FAs carrying baskets of the stuff around.
      Now you mention it, I do remember something being offered in a carrying basket! (Not ridiculous like the BA BAg and pyjamas which come on a round silver serving tray.)

Comment

That pod might be the best thing I've seen in a while. Very cool looking.
        HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
          That pod might be the best thing I've seen in a while. Very cool looking.
          I agree. Very nice.

Comment

Working...
          X